Chapter 15

*3 months later*

Jessica's POV

"HEYYYYY!" Keyanna screamed as she hugged me tightly at my doorstep.

"What's got you so happy?" I chuckled.

She stepped into my apartment and layed on couch putting her feet on my table.

"Well, your birthday of course!! It's going to be perfect!"

"Oh yeah, that" I said not very happily as I closed the door.

"Come on Jess, I know your birthdays sucked in the past years, but I have a feeling about this one. A good one" she said with a smile.

She kept going on about how her and Jermaine went on a romantic dinner date last night but I was just paying attention to my phone.

"Um hello earth to Jessica! " Keyanna said waving her hands in front of my face.

"Sorry, okay what were u saying?"

"Nah bitch gimmie your phone,"

I gave it to her reluctantly and she started to scroll through my texts.

"Ahh you were on planet aubrey" she smirked

"Haha shut up Keyanna were just friends. And I wasn't even texting him now " I was just looked at the old ones.

"Mmhmm for now. I see the way you look at him and the way he looks at you. What happened like what changed?"

"Well, rememeber that day when I went to Aruba?"

"Yaah you were upset over...you know. But go on"

"Well Drake was there as well and he comforted me. I got to to know him really well these past months and honestly I can't believed I hated him. He is the most sweetest, hottest, lovable, and most caring man I ever met. "

"Hottest hmm? Did you guys ever...." She smiled and rubbed her hands like birdman.

"Girl no! Get your head out of the gutter will ya?" I threw a pillow at her and she laughed

"But, there was this one time, when..we kissed" I got up from the couch quickly and began to make some lunch.

"Would like a sandwich?" I asked her casually while smiling.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Hold the fuck up " she said moving her finger side to side. I was clapping my hands and laughing so damn hard. This girl is a trip.

"Bitch you kissed drake and did not tell me?? I thought we were niggas!"

Her reaction had me dying of laugher. But as i controlled myself I began to explain.

"Ok so, it wasn't that far back. It was very recent actually. It's why I've been kindof distance. My emotions were all mixed up and I needed to figure out what I was feeling. "

"Okay fine I'll let this one slide. But come on gurl spill!! I wanna know all the juicy details"

"Ok ok get on the couch and I'll tell you"

*flashback*

"Wow Aubs this is beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you"

I blushed by his corny comment. We sat down in our chairs of this gorgeous romantic beach where the water is the perfect blue and the sun is just about to set.

"You kno you didn't need to do all this"

I said as our fancy dinner meals came to the table.

"Sure I did. You need to celebrate of having a famous hair salon"

I was really happy I pursued in being a hair stylist. Now I got my own salon and when beyonce walked in asking for an appointment I knew this was the job for me. Singing can be put on hold, for now I just wanna focus on one of my other talents.

"That is true. Cheers to that"

I clinked my champagne glass with his and we continued to eat our meals. After we finished eating we sat on the sand of the beach and watched the sun go down.

"This reminds me when we were in Aruba" I said gazing at the sky

"It sure does" he replied with a smile

"You know, I always wondered why you never backed off when I used to hate you. Why didn't you? I was such a bitch" he sat a little closer to me and said

"Because I knew you didn't actually hated me. And I felt a connection between us. I knew no matter what, you appeared in my life for reason. I just didn't know how yet. You are truly amazing Jessica. "

"I think your pretty amazing yourself too. I mean, if you weren't there that day in Aruba, I think I would've done something I would've regret. I had all these bad feelings all up inside me and I thank you for being there with me"

"You know I'll do anything for you Jess "

I smiled and looked into his dark Chocolate eyes and right when I was about to say something, fireworks scattered all across the night sky" I turned my attention back to aubrey and I began to feel butterflies in my stomach. We were staring into each other's eyes and then he leaned down to lightly kiss me on the lips. I kissed him back and then he kissed me full of passion while bringing my body closer to his. I could feel the emotions he had for me by just us kissing. It was the most beautiful feeling ever, until I pulled back so we can stop.

"We can't do this Aubrey"

I got up from the sand, fixed my dress and paced back and forth to calm myself down. Damn he's a good kisser.

"I'm sorry if I was out of line or anything Jess, but I can't control what I'm feeling for you anymore. "

He followed me back to the table and turned me around so I can look at him in the face.

"I know you feel the same way based on that kiss"

"I don't wanna ruin a good thing aubrey. I don't want to ruin our friendship and I just don't want to get hurt again"

I began to walk away from from when he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest. He then whispered in my ears those three special words

"I love you "

A tear fell from my face as I was released from his embrace and I looked him in the face. Love and sadness filled his eyes.

"I-I have to go. I'm sorry" i barely let out and i never looked behind me as I left him there on the beach.

*flashback ended*

"OMG WHAT THE HELL JESSICA HE JUST TOLD YOU HE LOVES YOU AND YOU JUST LEAVE?!"

"I was shocked! And scared! I thought I would never find love again and there it is staring at me in the face. I was confused. But now having weeks without talking to him or Seeing him made me miss him so damn much and I think I'm in love with him as well"

"Well there's only way to solve this issue. And I know just how to fix it "

There she goes rubbing her hands like birdman again. I don't whether to be excited or nervous but fuck it I'm ready it.

------

I'm back yey ;)

Comment and vote pls :*