Lacey, Nathan and..... The Wolf in the Woods?

Start from the beginning

That’s my baby sister.

She looked me with the funniest pissed off expression I have ever seen I nodded my head to the right, got up and walked over to a large bush with Lacey following close by. I stopped and nudged her to the side and made her sit down. I gave her a stern look that said “stay” and went off to shift back into my human form and get dressed. When I came out I saw Lacey laying on her back blowing a leaf up into the air and watching it fall down onto her nose she was flailing her paws wildly and having what looked like a lot of fun I laughed and she jumped to her feet and gave me a low warning growl, but when she saw it was me she ran over and started licking the shit out of my face.

“hahahaha Lacey calm ….. down ….. sit ….. stay ….. heal …..down”

Lacey finally got the hint and sat down with her tongue dangling out the side of her mouth looking at me with her head cocked to the side.

“alright hun your bag is behind the bush it has a change of clothed in it. I want you to go behind the bush and focus on your human form until you shift back then get dressed and meet me back on the bridge. Ok?”

She nodded her giant head and went behind the bush. I walked over to the bridge and waited.

LACEYS P.O.V.

Ok. WOW! That Was Awesome! The wind whipping throught my fur felt amazing I wish it never had to end but I knew it would. I had just finished getting dressed and was about to go to the bridge to meet Nathan when I heard a twig snap behind me. I spun around and came face to face with a huge black wolf. My nose was hit with the most amazing sent ever it was so intoxicating. It was a mix of vanilla and cinnamon. I looked into the most beautiful piercing green eyes I have ever seen they were completely mesmerising. I reached out to touch the wolf and it pinned its ears back and bared its teeth at me.

I looked right into those amazing green eyes and the wolf seemed to calm down it sat down and lowered its head and moved closer until my hand was resting on the tip of its muzzle. Sparks shot through me like I was some kind of lightning rod as I continued to pet the wolf and scratch behind its ears. The wolf let out a satisfied sigh and leaned into my hand. I could tell the wolf was almost asleep when I heard Nathan calling my name.

When Nathan called the black wolf jumped in front of me in a very protective stance it had its ears pinned back and its teeth bared letting out a low growl.

I was taken aback by the wolfs behavior I reached out and started stroking the wolfs back it turned around and whined while nudging me to make me go into the forest with him. The wolf looked so scared and frantic I almost went, but I knew I couldn’t leave Nathan and I had to figure out what was going on. I turned to the wolf and looked into its eyes.

“Sorry but I can’t go with you. That was my brother Nathan calling and I have to go to him….. I have an idea how about you meet me here tomorrow at noon and we can go for a walk through the woods or something. How does that sound?”

The wolf nodded its big head, gave my cheek a little lick and took off into the trees. I walked over to Nathan and sat down next to him ready to load him with questions.

“Sorry I just needed a quick breather”

“It’s fine. Ok so I know you are going to have a million questions in your head right now, so did I when I shifted, but let me give you the rundown of things first ok?”

I nodded my head and got ready to take everything in for the first time I am actually nervous about talking to Nathan. This is all so new and Siva was right it is pretty awesome but I can tell there’s still a lot that I don’t know but hopefully it’s not as complicated as I think it’s going to be. Here goes nothing.