"I have to bring her to a doctor after we get to the hotel, she said her chest and stomach hurt before. She looks like she's got something, definitely." Jack answers. Everyone continues talking and having fun and I'm pretty sure we have been driving for about twenty minutes. I hear a door open and people shuffling so I sit up and everyone is collecting their bags and I follow them out. When we walk into the hotel Bart is standing there with room keys.

"Okay, this time around we are going to room you with people you don't really know very well or talk to very much. There is going to be a fun thing we are gonna do in these pairs so have fun."

"Hayes and Mahogany, Sammy and Cameron, Gilinsky and Aaron, Johnson and Carter, Sam and Taylor, Jacob and Matt, and Shawn and Nash." I follow Cam and we go to the fifth floor. I step out and we walk to our room an I immediately walk to a bed, pull Atticus out and get under the covers.

"C'mon Sammy, get up I'm taking you to the hospital and they'll see what's up." I look over at Jack and he comes over takes the covers off. I stand up and continue to carry Atticus. I put my phone on my pocket and Jack picks me up carrying me out into the hallway.

"I'm coming too." Shawn comes into the hallway following us to the elevator. Jack hails a cab and we get in. They drive us to the hospital and we walk into the 'I'm sick, but it isn't urgent side' and Jack goes to the front desk while Shawn carries me over to the waiting area and places me on a couch. Hr takes a seat and I put my head in his lap while holding my stuffed raccoon. A nurse starts walking our way with Jack.

"Hi, can you tell me what hurts?"

"I have pain in my chest, my stomach hurts and I feel like I'm going to throw up, and I have been coughing. My head also hurts."

"Okay, can you explain what the feeling in your chest is?"

"It's like when I breathe it hurts."

"How long has this been happening?"

"I haven't felt the same in a few days and I have been really weird and today it hit me worse than the past few days."

"We'll have a doctor see you soon." She walked off and Jack took a seat across from me and Shawn.

"Why didn't you say you felt off the past week?" Jack asks looking at me.

"I don't like being a bother or being an attention hog."

"Sammy, Jack loves you he isn't gonna feel bothered if you tell him your sick." Shawn's adds in.

"Exactly, next time tell me because it would be better than being in the hospital." I nod and close my eyes while feeling a wave of sickness come over me again.

"Gilinsky?" A women nurse comes over and I stand up with Jack.

"I'll be here okay?" Shawn winks and I laugh a little before following the nurse. She leads me to a room and takes my blood pressure and temperature, and just my luck I have a 103.2 fever. I doctor walks in a few minutes after the nurse.

"Hello, I'm doctor Atone. Now it says your chest hurts when you breathe?"

"Yeah." She nods and takes her stethoscope and tells me to breathe.

"Yeah, you have pneumonia." I nod and I'm pissed. I really wanted to see D.C, not the hotel room.

"I'll prescribe some antibiotics and I suggest you just rest and stay in bed. Don't go outside unless it's really necessary it'll only make you feel worse. I say you'll be fully better in two weeks tops but at least one week."

"So, technically bed rest?" I ask.

"No, you can get up and walk around once in a while, but I say it's better to be in bed for at least the next three days, but I would prefer you to be in bed for five." Jack and I nod.

"Okay so I'll have the medicine sent to a local pharmacy since you aren't from here. They'll tell you at the front desk, feel better." She walks out and I stand up and walk out with Jack. Jack goes to the front desk and I go over to Shawn.

"What's the verdict?" He stands up and hands me Atticus before picking me up.

"Pneumonia." I mumble as he walks out side next to Jack. Jack hails a cab and we get in. When we get out I jump into Shawn's arms again and I see some fans out of the corner of my eye, and I could care less that they probably think I'm his girlfriend. It's the fact that my legs are wrapped around his waist, my head on his shoulder, my arms around his neck, and the dang blue raccoon hanging by it's arm in my hand. I look so dumb, but it's better than walking.

"I think they know we're dating now." Shawn laughs.

"Yeah and now they know I have a blue stuffed raccoon." Shawn walks through the door to my room and Cam and Nash are filming a video.

"Ohh guys, look at the cute couple." Nash turns the camera toward us and smiles.

"Only thing is Sammy here was just at the hospital, and has pneumonia." Shawn states before placing me on my bed and tucking me into the covers.

"Oof, that sucks. Feel better sista." Cam says in this weird trying to be country ghetto voice.

"Thanks Cammy."

"Well back to the truth or dares!" Nash turns the camera back them and they answer a few more questions and do some dumb things. Me and Shawn keep quiet and text each other.

"Okay you people can speak now!" Cam announces while taking his camera and going over to his computer.

"Where did Jack go?" Nash asks.

"Pharmacy." Shawn answers for me.

"What do you wanna do?" Shawn asks me.

"Wanna watch a movie, I brought different ones this time?"

"So no Harry Potter?" He asks shocked.

"No, I have it. I also now have West Side Story, Les Mis, The Newsies, The Outsiders, and my most personal favorite, To Kill A Mockingbird."

"Wow, you really made the list more appealing." Nash laughs from his place at the desk near Cam.

"Hey, maybe if you broadened your horizons you would learn more in life."

"Really what movie out of those am I going to learn from?"

"Les Miserables and To Kill A Mockingbird."

"How, it's Anne Hathaway singing?"

"No, this is the original with no music. I do have to say though that To Kill A Mockingbird is really deep when you read the book. The movie isn't as detailed, but the image and message is still clear."

"Really? I doubt it is a good movie."

"Are you insulting Atticus?"

"How did I insult the raccoon?" He asks obviously confused.

"Atticus is a main character in that book and in the movie, he's the reason my raccoon is names Atticus."

"What's the importance of this character?"

"Well you have to see it to realize."

"Yeah, I'm only watching if everyone has to." Nash says while spinning in his chair.

"That's a good idea, why don't we call everyone in to watch." Shawn says.

"Yeah, let's." I say smiling.

"I'll get everyone." Nash stands up and walks out.

"Oh he is gonna be pissed when he realizes it's a good movie." I laugh feeling a little bit better for a few minutes.