Necessary Aftermath Notes

ابدأ من البداية

  ‬ ●  Timeline 
           » I see a lot of people nowadays be confused on how the time goes in this book. I gotchu, fam. I'm sorry I didn't explain that enough. I thought it'd be obvious when I showed a conversation with Percy asking Fyna the difference in years while they were in the Underworld with the hint that time moves differently for them. I guess not. There are two parts to this so hang tight.
           » So, to understand it better, let's think small and increase it from there. Think about our Solar System. Earth'stakes 365 days around the Sun to make a year, Mercury takes 88 days, Jupiter takes 4,332.59 Earth days (12 Earth years) to complete its orbit around the sun and make a whole year, it takes Neptune 60,182 Earth days (165 Earth Years) to complete it's orbit and create a whole year. You see my point yet? There are 250 (give or take) billions of stars in our galaxy alone. Which means, some stars out there have exoplanets circling them at most likely different speeds than the Solar System. Then, there are about 100 billion estimated galaxies in the universe, could be about 200 if technology advances far enough which has more galaxies in it which has more stars in it that could have more planets in a much different speed than the Solar System.
          » (sorry went on a rant there, astronomy geek here) In other words, time moves differently in different places. Somewhere that the Origin (Percy and the gang's current base) is placed at in the universe, it moves a lot faster than Earth since it's been 50,000 years for them while it's only been 50 years for those on Earth. In other words, Origin orbits it's own 'sun' in a much faster speed than Mercury. 
          » Now, the numbers are most likely off. I just chose the numbers, I didn't do any calculations. If, by any means, you are a math whiz and wants to calculate it, then go ahead. Slide into my DM if you do figure it out and I'll immediately change it.

          » Second, this might not even apply to anything but originally, I had written down on the time in Earth as 500 years and then, somewhere, I changed it to 50 years. I realized 500 years is too far for what I want so, I moved it back to half a century. I'm sure I changed it long ago but like with TH problem, I probably missed a few. If you see them, hmu b. 

   ● Fyna and Percy 

        » I don't think anyone ever questioned this (aside from the shock of Chapter 20) but imma talk about it anyway. 

        » Self-explanatory tbh. Fyna's planet was straight up corrupted under the hold of her father when her mother died. She knew the place when Chaos finally fessed up about where Percy went before he went missing. After realizing how long it took to get some help for Percy, Fyna took it upon herself and went for him. 

       » Fun fact: this wasn't how Fyna and Percy were supposed to meet at all in my rough draft. 

  ●  "The Mood"

         » This is also a famous one. No one seems to get it but okay. It's cool, it's my bad for not making it clearer. Basically, the mood is when Percy has depressive episodes. With all the shit he's gone through from age 11 to above, the betrayal, and then having the weight of being a commander of an army and a prince and then his torture during his capture where all his weakness was exploited. I fully believe there's no way he's perfectly healthy mentally. So, from a personal experience, depressive episodes are really hard to deal with. When stuff becomes too much for him, it's not his physical health that collapses, it's his mental health. During that time, only Fyna can practically be the only one to see him and help take care of him because of the deep-rooted trust he has for her. I mean, he trusts the others on the Army but there's no one who he would rather have with beside him during these times than her. 

  ●  The Callis' 

         » I have no clue why there's a section to it but I just want to clarify for those who still have no clue of their importance. 
          » Percy was practically drowning in self-hatred and hurt and numbness after the betrayal when he met Natalia. She kept him alive. Gave him something to live for, to protect. She kept him moving, fighting, not just for the sake of finding a monster strong enough to kill him, but for living and survival. 
          » Damien Callis was a sunshine, a ray of hope for Percy. Mind you, he's seen centuries worth of blood and pain and misery. There are only a handful of things that brighten his life and Damien gives him hope and think that happiness can still be found. Because in Percy's mind he's worth is very minimal and seeing Damien's devotion towards him gives him hope that maybe, just maybe there's something good in him because if this ray of sunshine (Damien) sees something worth admiring then, there must be something right? 
       » Author's note: I absolute love Damien and y'all can't tell me otherwise. Anyway, better remember this little dude because he's got a big role to fill next book. 

  ●  The first chapter

        » There's a lot of questions revolving the first chapter so I'll tackle a few of them. 
         » Yes, it's helm. I know, a mistake that I need to solve. I just put cloak because I couldn't figure out its name when I was writing. 
         » Percy listing all his accomplishments: a bit cringey in my opinion. Don't lie to me, y'all. I know it was. I will be editing some parts of that for it to be less cringey. Someone made a point of him being only one of the saviors in the comment and I get it, truly I do. I understand he was being cocky (he really was, ngl) but that was him driving the point home that with the things he's done for them, they're basically losing a valuable asset and it'll only turn downwards for them.  Also, he does get the right to be cocky because most of the things revolved around him since he was the prophesied one and what they did to him. (sidenote: that was a really well thought out comment, one of the few that I've seen.)
         » Regarding Percy missing for 3 months and the camp thinking he's dead. Do keep in mind that they were under influence of Timothy which led them to use him being gone for three months as an excuse. 

  ●  "I can feel it inside of him" "his powers reverberating through me" - lines like those. 
          » So, those lines are basically describing the amount of power Percy and Chaos have. It's so strong that it's literally emitting off of them and you just feel it deep in your bones. I have no clue how to explain it tbh. Honestly, it feels like....idk if this happens to you....but when people play music so loud that you can feel the music just pounding. Like, a couple days ago, I was in my room with my window opened and someone drove by with their music at like a 100% with a deep bass and I could feel it pounding inside, rattling my bones. Or when you go to a dance and you get close enough to the speakers that you don't just hear the music but feel it. You get it? 

  ●  Universes

       » So, there was a reader that pointed out how I used the word universe wrong (thanks for pointing that out btw) and I did, I was just typing what was on my mind to even think about it but now going back, in the beginning, I was going to change universe to galaxies but then I changed my mind. I decided on something else. I assume you all know the multiverse theory, correct? If not, it's basically a theory that some people believe that there isn't just one universe but a lot more of them. So, I'm sort of using that theory but instead of having multiple, just two. One universe for Chaos and one universe for Order. Why? I decided it's beneficial for me to use this theory in the next book. (stay tuned). 

~

Anyway, that's all I could think off at the moment. If there are more questions that you need to be answered by me, comment or dm me and I'll answer. I know I don't always reply to comments but I'm going to be most likely answering anything in this chapter bc why not? 

Soooo....let me know if I've cleared some stuff for you or if I brought more confusion. Comment and vote (maybe? idk?). I'd love to hear what you think. 

Before I go, I'd like to mention that I've sort of arranged the plotline of the second book. And yes, Percy's missing again but it's for a reason. It's not because he likes to do that lmao. Not this time. 

If you've made it this far through this whole thing then, I'd reward you with one thing that can be expected about the next book.

A wedding scene

Not a short one but a full-out wedding scene. I'm so excited to write this, omfg. 

Anyway, stay tuned.

 Thank you for everything. 

I'll see you all again next time. 

Send some questions if you have some (and vote while you're at it, lol). 

*refer back to the gif earlier* 

~Leannexo