Chapter 5: The Creator

Chapter 5

The Creator

*Percy Jackson's Point of View*

"Lord Chaos." I breathed, taken aback by his appearance. I imagined him to be older, like maybe Chiron's age. His aura is immense, overpowering. Even if I'm acting calmly, I'm nothing but a bundle of nerves inside of me. The most powerful being is standing in front of me. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

He smiled warmly at me. Not expecting that. I always imagined Chaos, ever since I've heard of him, that he'd be this strict guy but I didn't expect this. "Just Chaos," he said, waving his hands his face scrunched in disgust "I can't stand the 'Lord' stuff. It's ludicrous."

"Then, Just Chaos," I said, teasing. Man, I've got some guts. "Can I help you?"

He chuckled, before turning to face me and asked "You don't mind me traveling you somewhere else, do you?"

I frowned, suspicious nevertheless, I nodded. Who was I to question him? He clapped his hands once before suddenly I'm engulfed in bright white light.

~

When things finally come to a place, I recognized we were in some cliff; like the one we were standing on just above the Hunters. My stomach churning, my head feels like a jumbled mess.

I fell on my knees, "That was horrible." I wretched. I felt like I was flushed down the toilet, or maybe it was more like being thrashed around.

I heard Chaos laugh, "You get use to it. It gets better each time, trust me." I looked at him, he held out his hand for me to take. I did so which was a big mistake.I finally realized where we were. We were overlooking at the place I use to call home.

Camp Half-Blood.

I stumbled back, but then Chaos caught my hand. I shook my head, horrified. I didn't want to be here.

Just seeing the place brings back the memories. Images flooding in my head, drowning me in. 

 I can't.

 I gulped, "No, please. Let's talk somewhere else." The place looks the same as ever. It's quite since its night time already, past curfew I assume. The same Omega shape cabins, the strawberry fields, the climbing rock, Zeus' fist. Nothing changed.

Chaos eyes flashed with sympathy, "I'm sorry, Percy. You have to face it."

"But..."

"Percy, I need to tell you something." I looked to Chaos, suspicious. He gulped, "I meant to talk to you sooner, but I couldn't find you."

"Why are you looking for me?" I questioned, taking a deep breath to calm my nerves. I'll be fine. They won't see me. I won't see them.

"I've been watching you since you brought back Zeus' bolt." 

I groaned, raising my head to face the tapestry filled with twinkling lights. "Why is everyone watching me?!"

Chaos coughed, "Anyway, I was away from a meeting when I heard that you went missing from Camp Half-Blood. I tried to finish the mission as soon as I can, but when I got back you were already hard to find."

"I'm pretty much wanted by everyone. Suddenly, I'm Mr. Sex." I joked but there was an underlining of bitterness underneath. 

Chaos laughed, "Ah yes." He said, before pausing. His face turning serious again. "For a long time now, I came to offer you the position of a Commander in my army."

"Uhm, why?"

"Percy, I think that Nyx already drilled it into your head. Trust me, you are the greatest demigod to ever live, Percy."

"I don't get it," I groaned in frustration, "Why is it always me? I'm just a demi-god. Out of all of them, it has to be me!"

"Because," Chaos said softly, "the fates know you would be able to do it. You can refuse if you want to and I'll let you live your life in peace."

It took all my will to look at the camp, I swallowed the bitter taste in my tongue.

I'm not the Percy Jackson everyone knows anymore. He's long gone. I've already accepted the darkness-- the monster-- inside me and joined at one.

I know I can't live the peaceful life, I can't do that.

I've fallen in love with things that no one should love. Death. Never ending hunting, killing. The feeling I get when I kill monsters. The adrenaline coursing through my veins, the excitement. The thrill of fights.

I've never known how much I was addicted them, until everything inside me snapped and accepted even the deepest part of myself.

I'm a monster and I can never turn back.

I took a deep breath, without looking at Chaos I said the word that changed my life the second time around: "Yes."

~

Hey guys! 

Happy Tuesday--Not! It's Tuesday, the special is a pig n' a poke only for $3.99! 

Sorry, who got that reference? And the Mr. Sex reference, who also got that? *giggles*

So, I know this chapter isn't much and I apologize it's basically more of a filler chapter. 

But yeah, thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it! 

Don't forget to vote, and comment, follow maybe? xD

Have a good day! 

---Leanne xo

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything except the ones I have created. Credit belongs to Rick Riordan.