You Have Some Explaining to Do...

It's been three days since the Hans incident and Finn and I haven't spoken since. I told my mom and she told Elsa and I'm guessing they took care of it. I do have one question for Elsa though: Why did she keep my powers from the world? I was starting to get my memory back and started thinking about why nobody knew about my powers. Elsa wanted to hide them. But why? I am going to ask her next time I see her. Now.

"Elsa?"

"Not right now..." she starts, but is cut off by me.

"Yes, now, it's important!"

She sighs and drags me into a room with a table for four. We each take a seat across from the other.

"This better be good," she says rolling her eyes. She must be in a hurry.

"I know, you probably have somewhere to be," she rolls her eyes," but, I have a question."

"I do have somewhere to be, in ten minutes, so make it quick."

"Why did you keep my powers away from the world? Why did you conceal them?"

She sighs. Maybe she won't tell me. "At first, I wanted you to just learn to control them, but then I started to get scared, scared that you would make the same mistakes I did. I was only trying to keep you safe." She frowns.

"So, your heart was in the right place." She was trying to protect me.

"I mean, sure, I guess it was. I was just scared they wouldn't accept you and that you would get hurt. This is all my fault. I'm sorry." She's really upset.

I only smile and give her a hug. She looks at me as if to say "Do you forgive me?" I nod

as I walk out the door.

So she meant well. But she made a mistake. But it's okay. I forgive her. I do. It's just kind of hard to explain. I feel like I lost a huge chunk of my life, but it was an honest mistake. I really don't know what to think about this. So I just forget about it.

"Ella, wait!" I hear someone call after me. I turn and see Elsa running towards me. "I'm just...well... I started to realize I couldn't keep you from them forever, that the biggest mistake you can make in life, is to spend your entire life trying not to make one." Wow. That's kinda deep. "Yes, I guess that's true." She smiles and hurries down the hallway to the place that she "had" to be.

As I walk outside the palace doors, I start to run, sprint actually. To Finn whom I can see sitting outside the candy store. "Finn," I yell as I approach him. He gets up and starts to walk away.

"Finnick Odair, you listen to me right now!"

That grabs everyone's attention. He turns around, a scowl on his face. "I am in love with someone else," he mutters. My heart sinks. I'm not upset. I'm angry.

"I just wanted to say that I loved you, but I guess I don't anymore." I cry.

That's how easily he broke my heart.

I'm not that proud of that chapter. I will try and write longer ones but I don't have a whole lot of time. I'm sorry, but I will update as much as possible.