I Remember You...

Something must've blocked it. Someone. But who. Did he not punch me? Am I dead? No. Punches can't kill you. I open my eyes and Hans is still there. He gives me an evil grin and I turn on my heels and run. Stupid idea. All I reach is the edge of the dock that we were on. He walks towards me holding a sword... A SWORD!!! I look around quickly. Nowhere to go. I take a deep breath and jump into the water. I see Hans take a swing at me with his sword just as I enter the water. It's deep and dark down here. I look around but can't see much. I can't even see the hand that reaches for me and pulls me along to the surface.

I get to fresh air and am about ready to scream at the person but a hand covers my mouth. "Ssshhhh," I hear a voice. Familiar, but foreign. I pick up my head and look into his piercing blue eyes. He pulls his hand away and I open my mouth to say something but he puts his finger to my lips. We swim over to a rock under the dock and cling to it. If Hans didn't see us swim under the dock, he might think we're dead and leave. But of course, he'll make up some corny story about me running away or Finn killing me. Finn. I look back to the boy clinging to the rock with me. The one who saved me. Finn. Slowly, I get some of it back. Finn isn't mean. Hans is. Jeremy is. But then who is Finn to me. I don't remember.

"You can do it!" He says. I shake my head.

"Yes, you have to go back, they're not going to hurt you. They learned to accept Elsa, they'll accept you. C'mon."

"What if they don't? What then?"

"Then we'll make them. Elsa will be sure of that." He chuckles. He's actually kind of cute.

I sigh. I should think about this. "Hmmm... NO!"

"Fine, then I'm staying here."

"Where? Outside?"

"In here, but don't worry, I'll try not to bother you, we wouldn't want to make you mad, would we ice girl," he says smartly.

"It's not really nice to call people names, whoever you are," I say giggling. I better not be blushing...

Wait! I just remembered something! Finn. I do remember something. Unless I'm just making this up in my head. I guess I'll just have to ask. But not now. Now we have to stay quiet, hide from Hans. He'll go away eventually, hopefully.

"He won't leave until he sees us dead," Finn whispers swimming out. "No," I mouth as he takes a breath and lays flat on his stomach, floating in the water. What is he doing? I can't figure this out. All I hear is laughing from the dock. I look back to Finn. He's playing dead. And Hans was stupid enough to fall for it.