Chapter 81. Finale.

A/N - I:

in·ti·ma·cy

This is the very final chapter. I'm very, incredibly, completely, and entirely emotional. 

A/N - II:

Harry's coming to Toronto today and I'm not going, so I'm even more emotional. Have any of you seen H in concert? If so, which one?

His suit last night, was on FIRE!!!  On another happy note, at least Argentina never lost in their first game. Who are y'all cheering for this FIFA WC?

A/N - III:

For those who might be a tad unsure of the events that will occur in this chapter (since the final one, and is the time post-wedding...and all), let me assure you, as I've said in my note at the beginning of my story, there will not, I repeat not, be smut. 

There is an incredibly intimate moment between Harry and Aubrey, but further details are not written. As much as moments like that can be important to show the pure love between a couple, that's not what is focused on with them. It's the raw love and how the two are completely soulful to one another. 

And also, I'm just generally not comfortable in writing smut (just saying). 

Without further ado, here is the final chapter. I do hope you enjoy it, as I hope you've enjoyed the book. 

S x

The song for the chapter:

Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross (cliché, but fitting)
They Long to Be (Close to You) - The Carpenters

Aubrey's POV.

"Hey guys, we're going to take off." Harry spoke as we walked up to our friends, hand in hand.

"Harry, you know the plane won't fly faster just because you want to —"

"Louis, shut it." My husband laughed. Husband; I do love the sound of that.

"It's true my green-eyed friend, he has a point." Natalie added and he shook his head at them. I blushed and saw Harry watch me carefully.

We said our goodbyes to all of our friends and few family members, then walked back towards the dressing room. I obviously couldn't travel in my wedding dress, so I'd gotten something else to change into for the plane ride. Little did Harry know that El was a few steps behind us.

"So, you're going to need help getting out of that dress. Care for some help?" He asked, in a deep seductive tone. Shivers raised all over my body, tempting me for his assistance, but I couldn't.

"Sorry babe, you can't." I lightly pressed a hand to his chest, while his lips were dangerously close to mine.

"And why not? I'm your husband now, so —"

"Trust me Harry. I don't want to tease you with what I'm wearing underneath it." I spoke shyly, even though it was the complete truth. His eyes widened at my words and a smirk appeared quickly after, seeming impressed with what I was telling him. I'd never really been able to completely verbalise something like that, but I had to.

"Styles, step away from your bride." Eleanor's authoritative tone spoke.

"Oh, so El can see, but I can't?" He whined and we nodded.

"Trust her Harry, it definitely is for the best." She agreed with me and smirked. His green eyes turned a little darker and based on that, it was clear to what his thoughts were; but he simply nodded in response. As El and I walked away, I heard him curse lowly, mentioning what he wished he could do. My eyes widened to myself and my best friend laughed softly — I wasn't the only one that heard what he said.