Chapter 68.

A/N:

So um, there really isn't too much to say. I love you all, I hope you enjoy!

Oh, and I'm sorry for the one day update delay. I've suffered major writer's block for the past two weeks, but I'm finally back on track! 

Also please don't forget to vote and comment! It really means so much to me that you do so.

S x

Song for the chapter:

Arms Are Open - The Script
You Are Not Alone - The Eagles

Aubrey's POV.

It's been a month and a half since Harry's birthday and things could have never been more perfect. Valentine's Day rolled around, but we mutually agreed to pass on celebrating it. Even though love was basically filled in the air with other couples surrounding us and have them being incredibly lovey-dovey, didn't affect us in any way. We both believed that if there shouldn't just be one day in the world that celebrates love. We showed our love in all ways possible — chocolates, flowers, candles, and special dinners weren't the only way. I loved that we both had the same perspective on it. 

Then again, it still didn't stop Harry from surprising me with a February 13th, chocolate box at eleven-fifty-nine at night. And of course, there was the February 15th single rose on midnight. The simple things he did, I simply swooned over. Yes, swooning over my incredibly romantic fiancé, is what you do when it's someone like Harry. 

Both of us had the same thoughts on a lot of things, but we had differences. We had a healthy relationship with a balance of the two. It was stable enough for us.

Actually, the more I think about it, there hasn't been perfection. There's been a fraction of it. We've had tension. I couldn't tell exactly what it was from, but I knew that there was something for sure; we were both keeping secrets.

There was this gut feeling that I had, that Harry was keeping something from me, but I didn't know what it was. Then again, he wasn't the only at fault with that. There was only two times that I've seen him write in his journal. It's not that I specifically pay attention to when he writes in it or not. What I do know that he only does that when there's something on his mind, whether it be good or bad.

Mid-term exams were right around the corner, so we've been spending most of our time at the university. I had a few projects to do and Harry would either be in the library. I tried as much as I could to stay away from Eric. He'd started getting on my nerves and I couldn't do any work when I had stress around me. I had enough stress as it was from everything else I was dealing with, I didn't need him to add onto it. I constantly felt like I needed a babysitter, when I just wanted to be alone — not that he was one. I never minded when Harry was around me though. I felt safe around him. Somehow I was able to mask the fact I knew about the hidden messages. I think Harry was much more relaxed being around me, possibly from the fact that he felt like he was protecting me from whatever those texts meant. I knew that Harry was surprised there wasn't anything more than the three texts. To be honest, I was shocked myself. It never made any sense to me. I did check his phone every once in a while, which of course was how I found that out. Harry wasn't the type of person to delete messages, since he firmly thought, 'you never know what might happen'.

A few colours were shown from Eric, and I genuinely started to believe that he did have a thing for me, but I never acted or told him about it. I hadn't even mentioned it to Harry, because I didn't want to hear any speeches from him. I knew what I was doing and I did keep a watch out for any slight or wrong movements done by my blue-eyed friend. 

I found that out through a few different ways. I'd talked to Ginger, since she ended up telling me that she thought he was cute. It turned out that she approached him, asking him out for a drink, and he turned her down saying that he was dating another girl in the class. I already knew that was a lie, because he wasn't. The only brunettes as we talked about before, were Angelica, Ginger, and me — and Angelica had started dating Francis recently. Other times were when he'd get very defensive about the smallest things if I talked to another man in the class for anything. The jealousy he had become clearer to me. Of course those were the times that Harry wasn't around. There were also several times when he texted me for no absolute reason, specifically during the times when I told him I'd be with Harry. I knew that it was a way to talk to me more and to tick my fiancé off if he asked who I was texting. Thankfully it only happened once.