Chapter 32.

Harry's POV*

I shoved my phone back into my pocket after I planned the time and place to meet my ex. This was something I was not looking forward to. I had no idea whether or not to tell Aubrey or not. It'd probably be best to just tell her. Yeah. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? My thoughts were interrupted me when a voice spoke beside me.

"Mate, everything okay?" Louis' voice was quiet in the loud alley, but I was still hear him.

"Yeah, I'm good." I lied.

"Your face looked off just a bit ago. Not a pleasant message I'm guessing." He looked me in the eyes.

"Did Aubrey see me?" I looked over his shoulder.

"No, she was talking with El. What's up?" He shook his head.

"It's Emma. She's been messaging me the past few days, but I kept deleting them. This time she added a little more detail about our trip to Canada and our dinner yesterday."

"Well, I'd have to say that you're in a pickle. Did you say you'd meet her?" He crossed his arms.

"Yeah, I need to figure out what the hell she wants. I just don't get it, she knows our relationship is long over. It wasn't even a real relationship, she knows that. Emma just pisses me off sometimes with her actions." I ran my fingers through me hair.

"Are you going to tell Aubrey?"

"I think so. I mean it's nothing to really hide, right?" I shrugged.

"Dunno mate. Can't answer that question for you. Girls always have a weird way of turning things around and making them seem like a bigger thing than they are."

"I'll think about it. I'm not going to see Emma until the day after tomorrow anyway." I sighed. I really had no idea what I actually was going to do. Only time will tell, I suppose.

"Good plan." He patted me on the shoulder.

I glanced at Aubrey and she smiled towards me. Her feet bounced at the beat of the music until a seventies' song came on, and she and Eleanor got up and started to dance to it.

We took the food from the bar man and headed back towards our lane and put the food on the table.

"Harry, dance with your girlfriend, it's not my job." Eleanor said as she pulled Louis up to dance. It wasn't a slow song, but a classic by Leo Sawyer.

"Gee, thanks El. Some friend you are!" They both laughed and Aubrey walked in front of me, grabbed my hands and pulled them. She wanted me to lead but my mind was elsewhere. Shit. Harry, focus on your girlfriend, not some pointless drink with your crazy ex.

"You make me feel like dancing." She softly sang as she lifted my hand up to twirl herself and I snapped out of my thoughts. Her feet were light on the ground as she swayed from side to side. I was never a great dancer, but I did know how. My mum taught me how to dance but I never actually danced with anyone except her; and I knew that I would have to dance with Aubrey eventually. I twirled her a few times and at a certain part of the song, she pushed herself into me.

"You put a spell on me." She whispered into my ear.

"I'm right where you want me to be." I smiled and kissed her.

"Gosh you two, get a bloody room." Eleanor laughed.

"Oh is that so, why don't we get one too." Louis pulled her close and gave his girlfriend a long kiss.

"Probably not a good day to turn this place into a kiss-fest." Aubrey wrapped her arms around me waist.

"Probably." Eleanor laughed.