Her Lycan

Title: Her Lycan

Any other man I wouldn't be afraid of but Lycan Leader Malcolm's body extrude a kind of confidence and primal power that even I can't ignore.---Running from a psychotic ex and charging straight into a familiar Scottish Lycan Leader's territory. Head strong lone lycan Isabella Carson was about to re-encounter a predator that had set her heart and soul on fire before. Captured and imprisoned by the Scottish lycan leader named Malcolm, she knew in order to be able to survive and escape was to make the leader trust her. Only thing is, she was the one that broken his heart many years ago.Malcolm McLean was over a hundred years old. A lycan that lived that long knew too much, seen too much, and fought too long. Malcom lived his life by one rule; do not let anyone near enough to touch him. His heart taken and stash away in a dark place to prevent any emotions to cloud his decisions. He set in preparation to kill whoever dared to challenge his position. Upon receiving a warning from his post guards that someone had entered his territory, Malcom was more than ready to end the imbecile's life. Malcolm was beyond shocked when the imbecile he was ready to end, was a tiny blond woman half his size who was the culprit that appeared on the edge of his territory. To shake his world up more, she was the one who made him the man he was today.Bounded together by fate, Malcolm and Isabella will learn that fighting alone won't always bring you out alive.

Author: RamenLady

Rating: 9/10

Status: Ongoing