THE ALPHA'S CAPTIVE

Title: THE ALPHA'S CAPTIVE

[RATED R. Contains sexual mature content.]"I will make you kneel.." he whispered, "For what you did to my brother," he hissed and I frowned, "I don't care whether it is to suck my cock or beg for forgiveness, you will be on your knees like an obedient bitch," he spat and I was getting sick and tired of him calling me that. Even though every cell in my body loved that he lusted after me. Wanted it. Wanted him."I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that a grown man is seeking revenge from a teenager or that he wants to fuck her !" I snarled right back and regreted it shortly after. I forgot who I was talking to. I forgot what he could do. I frogot what he already did.In the span of a second, my arms were behind my back. His hand raked my hair and pulled my head back so his lips were on my ear. He grinned."Who exactly are you talking to?"...*+*+*+*+Abducted to be sold on the shifter black market, Riley, 16 year old daughter of Supreme Court Judge Robert E.Williams, attempts everything to escape her captor, resulting in the death of one, very high ranking man within the shifter community ; Alpha Landon.Alpha Killian, wanting nothing but revenge for the spilled blood of his brother, goes into a psychotic murder spree, slaughtering innocent relatives of hers in hopes of bringing her out of hiding.What will happen when he finally captures her and finds out she was his destined mate all along? The soul that completes his. When he only wants to hurt her, but seems to be helplessly drawn to her? When she wants to hate him, but somehow craves his touch ?Will the bond be stronger than her human grudge? Will the bond be stronger than his wolf pride?

AuthorHarlowsCandle

Rating: 8/10

Status: Ongoing