THE ALPHA'S TOY

Title: THE ALPHA'S TOY

"You're my toy and nothing else" he dangerously spoke while taking a step towards me, "...and I'll have whatever I want from you.." He loosened his tie and I felt my legs start to shake. 

"Stay away.." I took a step behind and my back hit the wall, the corner of his lips twitched in a smirk. 

"Or what, little human girl is going to take on the Alpha King?" he put his hands on the wall behind me on both side of my head and leaned in closer, his minty breath fanned my face. 

"You're here for my pleasure and entertainment and that's about it" he forcibly grabbed my waist and put me on his lap while he sat down on the desk. I felt my blood run cold. His arm wrapped firmly around my back, he grabbed my chin and his icy blue eyes met mine. 

"Now dance my little puppet.."

------------------------------------------------

Scholarship student Alexa Spencer has zero luck. 

And that's just about it. Really....

Getting into a good college and far away from her abusive step dad was her top priority. 

However, the son of the wealthiest family in town took an interest in toying with her, but what will happen when he starts having possessive feelings towards her and his own game turns against him?

AuthorHarlowsCandle

Rating: 7/10

Status: Ongoing