My Feisty Human Mate

Title: My Feisty Human Mate

Xxx MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE xxX. RATE (R)

I open my eyes to a dark room as my senses slowly crept in. This isn't a pillow! Pillow don't have abs or heartbeats. My head snuggled into a chest, legs tangled up and strong muscular arms wrapped around me protectively. I yelp and struggled against a vice grip that didn't even budge.

" Let go of me y-you y-ou beast. " That's all I could come up with? My treacherous body has no urgency to fight against our captor. I wiggle my body and prayed for some sort of adrenaline rush while cursing and calling him every bad word I know. Which regrettably isn't a lot.In a swift move, he's between my legs and my dress yanks up to my hips. His warm shirtless tone body smashes into mine and pinned my arms above my head. I felt a slight panic so I wiggle and squirm even more yelling at him.He groans low in this throat and flexed his hips. "OH" I seize my action immediately when I felt his solid hard erection nudge me, sending all sort of confusing sensations throughout my body. I gasp." I told you to stop moving." He teased. I can't see his face but I can still feel his intense smug gaze on me." Get off of me you. you. you-"" Bastard?" He helps. " Yes, bastard!" Can't even come up with your own insult Silver. I scold myself." When I imagine you withering beneath me you're moaning and screaming my name..." His lips brush my cheek. Oh god " while that sweet wet tight pussy of your's contract around my dick as I thrust deep inside of you." His hoarse deep voice filled with so much passion, lust and desire. I swear if I wasn't lying down I would be on the floor.

Author: cherrykel

Rating: 9/10

Status: COMPLETED