The Healer's Alpha

Title: The Healer's Alpha

Hope spent her life trapped under the guise of protection, when all she wanted to do was live.Connor had lost something precious, and was a shell of who he had once been.Can they come together to fulfill each other's dreams?Or will dangerous forces try to keep them apart?___________________________________________"Come here, sweetheart." I took his hand and gasped at the delicious shockwaves traveling up my arm. He pulled me closer to him, so I was standing in between his legs. I wasn't sure what to say, so I ran my fingers through his hair, noticing for the first time the bits of red streaked through the dark brown, and smiled when he growled in delight. He leaned his forehead down, so it was resting on my belly and wrapped his arms around my back. "We should talk about this." He whispered with his head still on my stomach. I nearly didn't hear him. I was too focused on the sparks tingling through my arms as I caressed his back and continued my gentle assault through his hair."Ok. What should we talk about?" He took a deep breath and I watched as his shoulders slumped."I'll understand if you reject me. No one wants a defective mate."

Authorbarngrjl

Rating: 7.5/10

Status: Completed