Houses + Music

Gryffindor: probably listens to super mainstream music, claims they knew a song before it became popular, doesn't think their music taste is mainstream, it totally is , listens to white noise and nature sounds while they study, literally in love with other peoples music, stalks them a lot on Spotify.

Ravenclaw: listens to heavy metal when they're mad but they're mostly an alternative fan, listens to indie chill sometimes when they're studying, never has their volume above halfway on their phones, is wickedly good at rapping to songs but only listens to it to learn, not really into the song itself.

Hufflepuff: listens to 80s music because its lit, thinks they are the true Overlord because they listen to "real music",pretends to hate any other genre of music but is actually kinda into the top 40 music, listens to their music on the bus and pretends theyre in a music video, looks for someone with the same music taste as them.

Slytherin: probably a mix of all music, extremely bipolar, has a playlist with classical, metal and pop, has a secret love for jazz, listens to classical music to make them study, listens to their music so loud people walking by can hear it through their headphones.