Chapter 35

*MATURE CONTENT*

CLOVER

As the ecstasy cloaked our hearts, one mouth in of its own, I knew then that this night would last until I stopped loving him. When it would be, I did not know, but whenever it would, this night should never be erased from my mind.

It was like the chemistry that had been building around us since day one, had grown into a huge ball and exploded – that's what the kiss felt like.

His palms slid down to my waist to grip it. "Clover... do you want this? Do you really want this?"

I was quick to nod. "I do. I want you, but not here."

With that, he picked me up and carried me back to the cabin. He took rapid steps towards the bedroom where I'd slept in. At the slide of my tongue in his mouth, he nearly stumbled. Slowly lowering us on the bed and crawling on top of me, he kicked off his shoes; I did the same. "Are you sure?"

For a minute, I hesitated. If we did this, then there was the fear of rising flashbacks. If it happened, I might trash under him, I might tell him to never look at me again, I might see Jackson's face before me, I might... I might–

The older I grew, the more I learned that there's always a 'might'. But you cannot dictate your life around the 'might'; sometimes you have to take the risk of letting someone into your every being.

"I'm positive," I said, mindlessly.

"Don't jinx the condom breaking." He laughed and I joined in.

No worries anymore.

My hands slipped under his shirt, helping him slide it off. The feel of my fingertips on his back muscles heightened my arousal. I tasted his skin: on his neck, collarbone, chest, shoulders, and arms.

He fumbled with the hem of my shirt, his hands shaking so badly that it made me pulse with sexual frustration. I needed him now. So I lay back and yanked it off, as well as the bra.

Logan groaned at the sight of my half nakedness, his pants sporting a tent in them. He dropped his weight on me, his lips trailing to my throat, dragging them down, down until I gasped.

"God, I love you. You are so beautiful."

His tongue circled my nipple, his hot, wet mouth covering my right breast. Utter bliss clouded over me as my head tipped back. His fingertips danced on my stomach, heading to my shorts before it disappeared inside of them.

His mouth has got some skills.

I was a moaning mess under him.

He cupped me between my legs that I had to shut my eyes to. While torturing one of my breasts, I felt his mouth curl into a smile. "I just got started and you're already a mess."

I let him slide off my shorts and panties. Now I lay bare and vulnerable under him.

We'd done this before, but then we'd both been drunk out of our minds. Yet I could still recall the heat in his gaze as he looked up at me while tonguing me to oblivion. But as embarrassed as I was of him doing this with the light on and seeing the most intimate parts of me, I also was very looking forward to it.

My hips jerked upright when his mouth touched my clit, already sensitive to the touch. It didn't help that he still had his fingers pinching my nipples, rolling them between his thumbs. My fingernails dug into the sheets while he leisurely licked, unable to keep my eyes open.

"Clo, open your eyes. Keep them locked on me."

"Logan..."

"No! Keep them open. I want you to look at me when I show you how much I love you."