#21 It's Your Birthday

Luke: You were spending the day with your parents and Luke. You weren't doing much but every now and then, Luke would give you another present. You felt really bad and tried rejecting his offer but he would always pout his lip and he knows you can never resist them so you end up taking the present. He knows this always works and that is why he does it. "Babe, it's not that I don't appreciate you getting me the gifts, but honestly this is just too much. I can't accept anymore" you said after he gave you another present, this time revealing a picture of you and him on your first date with each other. Happy as could ever be. "I don't care babe, I am getting these to show you my love, to show you I care" he said while giving you a kiss on the cheek. "But Luke, I feel bad that I can't repay you when it comes to your birthday. I can't buy expensive stuff like you do" you said a bit sadly. "(Y/N) I don't care about gifts, just knowing that you love me as much as I love you and that you like the things I get you and you know I care about you, I couldn't ask for anything more" you had to admit, you starting to tear up at that. 

Calum: It's your birthday and Calum has told you to dress nice because he was taking you out but you had no idea where to. When you asked him whether to dress formal or not, he just said it’s up to you, so you chose in the middle and wore and everyday outfit by changing it up a bit into something formal. "You are beautiful" he told you and you left the house and headed to the mystery location. When you arrived, you found out it was Nando’s. Typical, but you couldn't complain because Nando’s is simply the best restaurant in the world. All evening he was telling you what he loves about you and how much he loves you. When you had finished and didn't expect anything else, out comes a beautiful cake with the whole restaurant singing along as well. You must admit you were embarrassed but then you were also thankful that Calum did this. When you blew out the candles, you looked up to see Calum down on one knee with a box in his hand. He did massive romantic speech on why he wants to marry you and slid the ring on your finger after you cried a yes. All the people around you started clapping. It was honesty your best birthday ever. 

Michael: Today was your birthday and you had agreed with Michael that you would both get matching tattoos as a present for you because you have been wanting to do this for a long, long time. You were both sitting in the tattoo parlour, waiting for another person to be done before you could go up and have it done. You were sitting there slightly on edge because this is going to be your first tattoo. "Babe, if you are too nervous to go through it, we can go home and do it another day if you wanted?" Michael asked you, putting a hand on you knee, to keep you from shaking. "No, I'm fine. I really want to get this done" you told him confidently. "Alright love, whatever you say. Just know I am here beside you all the way through" he said and it made you look up and smile at him, giving him a quick peck on the lips. You were eventually called up and you started to get the tattoo you wanted done. After about an hour of waiting, you were finally done and you both could say that you have a part of each other on you because the tattoos you got are to resemble each other and the love you share. The best birthday present you could ask for. 

Ashton: You were coming home from work one day and as soon as you opened the door you were bombarded by your 5 year old daughter shouting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!" "Thank you hun, where's daddy?" You asked, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Follow me" (Y/D/N) said and pulled you along. She led you into a room that you found lit with candles and a table in the middle with Ashton already sitting down. "Happy birthday (Y/N), I am so glad I married you all those years ago. I have a family now. You and (Y/D/N) are my family and I will never forget that but today, it is all about you" he said and out came your favourite meal which was placed on the table all fancy like which was really fancy. You couldn't believe he did that. That's why you love your husband.