Calum Imagine - Project Partners

Got bored, so I quickly did this. I know it's not good but thought it would be good to do a quick one :)

Imagine being told things like 'He'll never like you.' or 'you don’t deserve him.'

This is your life. You love Calum. You have liked him since you moved to Sydney. You hate it there. No one likes you. Why? It's because you’re different, and that's a bad thing? Apparently. 
You’re on your way to math, and let’s just say, everyone hates you in this school. Even the teachers. 
"Great... She's here." Your teacher mumbles as you walk into the class. You walk to the back of the room so Mr. Johnson doesn’t see you. "Good morning Calum, Luke, Michael and Ashton. Nice to see you made it." He smiles to them. They nod and smile back. Calum sits next to you as the guys took their place on the other side of the class room. "Mr. Hood. You don't have to sit there. You can come sit here if you like." Mr. Johnson tells him. 
"I'm fine here thank you." Calum responds. 
"Okay. Well today class you are all doing a project with a partner. Of your choice of course." He tells us. All the kids cheer except you. "But one person has to work alone. Like always!" He tells us and everyone knows that that one person would be you. 
"Go!" He tells us. You get out paper and write down your name. 
"Calum!" Courtney said to Calum in a high pitch voice. "Let’s be partners!" 
"Nope. I have a partner." Calum told her. WAIT!! HE HAS A WHAT NOW?!?!?! "(Y/N), Is my partner." You chocked on nothing. 
"Calum we ar-'' 
"Are partners!" He said cutting me off. Courtney walked away pissed. He sighed in relief. "Oh hey (Y/N)! Want to be my partner?" He asked me. You nodded slowly thinking it was some kind of a joke. ''Good." 
I jot down Calum’s name down too.

~~~~~Let’s skip the rest of boring old school (: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked to your locker to grab your bag. You shut your locker and you felt all eye's on you as you walked the halls. You walked faster hoping they would just stop staring at you. 
"(Y/N)! WAIT UP!" Damit. You thought to yourself. "I'll walk with you!" Calum told me. You nod. "So how was your school day?" He asked. 
You shrugged and said, "Okay I guess. Besides everyone staring at me like I had two heads." You sigh. "Yours?" You asked looking towards him. 
"Good because I get to do something I've been dying to do today." He smiled towards me. I looked down. You were about half way away from you house. 
"Calum?" 
"Yeah?" He responded.
"Why did you want to be my partner in Math?" You ask him. 
"Because I-I-" Then he shut his mouth. 
"You what?" I ask him. 
"I dhuds you." 
"You what me?" 
"I Like you. A lot." You didn't know how to respond. He stopped and looked down on you. 
He bit his lip slightly, as his looked to your lips then up to your eyes. "Tell me when to stop." He said as he leaned in. His lips met yours. Your arms found their way up to his neck, as his went down to your waist. 
You felt sparks fly everywhere. You couldn’t describe how you felt. It felt so... so... right. When he pulled away you were sad. 
"(Y/N). Will you be my girlfriend?" You nodded. 
"Yes Calum Hood. I'll be your girlfriend." You tell him. 
With that he kissed you again. And you walked to your house.

Your dream had finally come true.