#1 How You Met

Luke: You went to a concert one day to see your favourite band in the whole world, and that was a little band known as 5 Seconds of Summer who were becoming more successful by the day. You were even more excited because you were front row AND you had M&G tickets. During the whole show you were having the time of your life, the music flowing through your body and you were singing along the whole time. You couldn't keep your eyes off of Luke, and you noticed his eyes flicker to you a few times but they couldn't of right? He was probably just looking at the girl next to you or behind you. When they finished their last song and did their bow that was a signal for all of you M&G people to go to the area they were doing it. When you got there was a long line already so you just joined on. When you were next to go in you realised that you were the last person there. You walked in really anxiously and nervously and walked towards the boys. "Heyy, you were in front row weren't you?" Luke said to you and that is when you realised Luke actually recognised you. You got talking to him and the other boys and took your funny photos together. But that wasn't the last you heard from or saw of the boys.

Calum: You were at a Blink 182 concert and it was absolutely amazing. You have been a fan of them for a while and when you managed to get a ticket you were ecstatic. You weren't near the front but you had a relatively good view of the band. You were singing along to all the songs and dancing along as well. You accidently bumped into someone next to you and you instantly turned to say sorry but you froze because the person who stood in front of you with those dark brown eyes that you love so much, was no other than Calum Hood from one of your all-time favourite bands which was 5 Seconds of Summer. "S-sorry" you nervously stuttered to him after a few seconds of just staring at him. "It's alright beautiful, no harm done," he said to you, causing to blush really bad. In the end you both enjoyed the concert together and you got along really well and he ended up asking for your number and you carried on talking.

Michael: You were out in a club in and the lights were flashing, music blaring and people grinding on each other and the place reeked of alcohol. But you weren't really one to complain, you loved going clubbing and that, so you have learnt to ignore the smell and just pay attention to the music and the fun you were going to have. An old song came on and it was '4 Minuets' by Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake and you couldn't deny that you liked it. You went to the dance floor and everyone around you was grinding and having such fun then there was you on your own. You were about to walk off of the dance floor but then someone grabbed your hips and started grinding on you in time to the beat of the song. You didn't see you it was but you just followed his lead and you were having so much fun now. When the song stopped you turned around to look at your dancing partner and looking back at you was a tall boy with dark hair light green eyes. You found out his name was Michael and you kept in contact after that night.

Ashton: You work in Starbucks and you are always getting weirdoes in or even a celebrity. Yeah, that's probably happened once but not while you have worked in there. You got asked to work there on Sunday and you weren't happy because that is your time to relax and sleep. It wasn't even busy, so you were sitting at the till bored out of your mind. There wasn't really anybody coming in either so that made it worse because then you couldn't talk to anyone just for a little bit. Eventually you heard the bell go off, signalling someone had just walked in, you looked up and saw a muscular boy with dark green/brown eyes and he had curly brown hair. You knew who he was because your friend was a massive fan of them and was always talking about them so you knew a few things. You got chatting and you got along instantly and he asked for your phone number so he could keep in contact with you and meet you again soon.