#14 You Tell Him You're Pregnant (Pregnant Series)

Luke: After sitting in the bathroom for a long while, just crying and crying and getting yourself worked up, you heard the front door downstairs shut and his voice ring through the house wondering where you were. All of a sudden, you heard the door to the bathroom open, realising that you had not locked it and he saw you on the floor immediately, going straight to your side and bringing you into his arms and kissing your forehead and telling you to calm down but you couldn't. "I'm sorry," you cried out. "Hey now. Shhh. What's wrong?" his calming voice trying to calm you down, even though you could hear the worry in his voice. "I've ruined everything for you Luke," you said and he just sat there with a confused look on his face so you carried on, "I-I'm p-pregnant." As soon as you said that, he looked at you to see you were telling the truth and when he saw that you were, he got up and walked out. Not saying a word.

Calum: After you calmed yourself down over the excitement of the result, you managed to pull a sad face that looked believable and then walked out towards Calum who was in your bedroom, sitting on the bed and waiting for the answer. He saw your sad face and his eyes instantly clouded with tears. His mouth releasing sobs as he thought that you had failed once again. You slowly walked over to him and gave him a hug, trying to comfort him and calm him down. You couldn’t hold it anymore and you broke into a smile and then whispered, “Calum?” to get his attention and then carried on, “You’re going to be a dad,” you calmly whispered to him and he instantly pulled back to look at your face, only to see a massive grin on your face now instead of a sad one. “YES! YES! YES!” Calum shouted, while picking you up by the waist and spinning you around. By now you were both sobbing but with happy tears. “You don’t know how happy I am. But never do that again. You made me think that we were never going to have one! Please, never again.”

Michael: You had to tell him. But he was tour. You were thinking of phoning him, but then you thought it would be better to skype him, then at least you were telling him face to face, just not in person. So after you had a shower and got changed into some pj shorts and Michael’s Iron Maiden t-shirt that still smelt like him. You opened your laptop and signed into Skype to see that he was online and you pressed the video call button, his face soon popping up on screen. “Hey baby!” he shouted down the screen with big grin on his face, but it faltered when he saw your worried face. “What’s wrong? What’s happened?” he asked, with panic in his face. “Michael. I don’t know how you are going to react but…” you said with tears starting to leak out of your eyes. “I-I’m p-pregnant,” you just about managed to say. You couldn’t look at him, not wanting to see his face sad or anything. All of a sudden you heard cheering which caused you to look at the screen and you saw Michael jumping around the room and cheering with a big grin plastered on his face. “Wait- you’re not mad?” you asked him confused but relieved at the same time. “Of course not!” he shouted, still jumping about. “What the hell’s going on?” Came a voice from the side of the room you couldn’t see through the camera. “I’m gunna be a dad!”

Ashton: You had finally got home from the doctor's and you were sitting in the living room with your best friend and you had called Ashton to meet you at yours so you could tell him something. His voice was sounding a bit sketchy and worried, which was adding more pressure on yourself. “(Y/N)?” you heard coming from the front door, after hearing it close, meaning Ashton came home. He soon walked into the living room where you and (Y/B/F) was sitting. He looked at both of us and then hastily took a seat on the other chair opposite you. “Ashton, I need to tell you something,” you started off and you could see that every bad thought was flashing through his mind. “I’m pregnant,” you stated bluntly to see how Ashton would react. “You’re kidding right?” he asked with a serious, yet angry looking face. You just stared at him to show that you were serious. “Well you’ll be getting rid of it, right?” he asked and your jaw literally dropped onto the floor at the mention of that. “No, I’m not. I’m keeping it,” you said defensively and Ashton had anger and disgust in his eyes. “(Y/N), what about my career? It’s just starting off and now this happens?” he says angrily. “I think you should leave. If you loved her, you would want to have this baby as well. Get out,” your friend stubbornly said and pushed him out of the door and slammed it before he could say anything.

 Request if you want a part 2 to Luke and Ashtons!

****I am so sorry for the delay in this! I was busy with school and that. But I should be posting more now because I have 2 months off for summer!****