#81 The Boys Catch You Being Intimate

Luke: You were visiting Luke at the studio, and there was no denying it, you were in the mood and Luke looked so fucking hot. As usual. He was singing and you were watching from behind the glass, beaming of pride for him. Once he was done, he came out and gave you a kiss. You hugged him and whispered "I want you," in his ear. You received a smirk from him and he said, "I have to run to the car, Y/N want to come?" he asked you. You nodded eagerly, but instead of going to the car Luke pushed you into the bathroom. You lifted his shirt off and he started undoing your pants. It's like you two were racing, each piece of clothing being pulled off quicker than the next. Eventually, you were just in your underwear and Luke was completely naked. Luke went to finish the job when the door creaked open. "Oh my god! I am so sorry!" Calum said, slamming the door. You looked at Luke who had his hands covering his face. You couldn't help it. You burst into laughter and Luke just shook his head. You both got dressed and went back to the studio. Calum wouldn't even look at you, but, thankfully, he didn't tell the others.

Calum: You and Cal were just getting back from dinner, and you were barely through the door when you started making out. You could tell you wanted each other all night and it seemed like it turned into a race to get the bill from the meal and head home. Calum had a firm grip on you, pulling you to the bedroom, and when you got there, he pushed you onto the bed, kissing you passionately. He lifted your back to unzip your dress then proceeded to pull it off of you. He took off his shirt and you two continued kissing, you stripping off his pants and he went to undo yours. Suddenly, your door flung open. "Hey Cal, hey Y/N. Just needed to borrow some food," Michael said. You broke the kiss to look at him, and he was just acting casual. Like you and Calum were just reading a book or looking through twitter or something. "Yeah, sure. Help yourself," Calum responded, returning to kissing you again. Michael shut the door and Calum went to undo your pants. "Woah what?" you asked, pushing him off. "What just happened, that's normal. We've travelled with each other and been shared the same room together," Calum shrugged. You burst out laughing and ended up having to take a rain check on the night.

Michael: You, Michael, the boys and their girlfriend's all decided to rent a cottage for two weeks during the summer, and it was the best decision you lot ever made. You were all having a really fun time, relaxing and not having to worry about life back home with paparazzi and fans around every corner. You and Michael were sitting alone in the TV room, while the other couples were upstairs napping. He was spooning you on the couch, while you were watching a movie. "This has been the best get away ever," you whispered to Michael. "I agree, but I do wish we were alone a lot more," he said, starting to rub your stomach. "Me too, it would be nice," you admitted. You spun your body towards him and he pulled you closer, kissing you deeply. You ran your hands on his bare back, and he undid your top revealing your bra. You straddled on top of him, pressing your chest to his. Just as he was about to undo your bra, you heard someone grunt in disappointment. "Get a room guys seriously," Luke grumbled, walking into the living room. You were so embarrassed, you buried your head in Michael's chest.

Ashton: "Come here," Ashton whispered, pulling you in close. Somehow, you found yourselves in the bathroom of an airplane, half naked. The flight was ten hours long, and you and Ashton wanted to do it from minute one, and you couldn't wait. You were wearing only your bra and Ashton was in his boxers. You were kissing and he was pulling you closer, if that was even possible. This was so risky, knowing that anyone could walk in at any moment, but that made it more exhilarating. You were in the middle of pulling on Ashton's boxers, slowly peeling them off, when the door flung open. You turned and saw Michael, he wasn't paying attention and walked right in. "Michael!" Ashton said, and Michael finally looked. "Oh! Ashton! You cheeky bastard!" he said, slamming the door. You looked at Ashton and he started laughing, as did you, putting your head on his chest. You came out, Ashton following close behind, to the other three boys clapping and whistling and you both blushed furiously.

z