#85 Friendlier Than Friends

Luke: You and the boys were all refilling your drinks. Once you filled yours you walked to the living room to grab your popcorn and get situated to finish the movie. You studied the now half full bowl and then looked to Luke, who was attempting to look innocent. "You stole my popcorn," you concluded. "Well you stole my heart so we're even," he grumbled, barely audible. "Excuse me?" you said surprised. "Stop acting dumb, like you don't know," his angry tone was not appreciated. "I'm not dumb, just because I can't read your mind Luke. You're so hard headed sometimes. How is anyone supposed to know what you're felling if you never change your mood," you unintentionally got louder. "Exactly," he was getting annoyed too. "What is that supposed to mean?" you asked, progressively getting more angry. He was so hard to communicate with sometimes. "If you liked me back you would be able to tell how I felt about you," you figured his anger was coming from nerves. "That's the biggest load of bull I've ever heard," you tried to calm your voice. "It's true," he defended. "So if you're telling me the truth and like me, then why couldn't you tell I like you? A lot," you clarified waiting for him to react. "You like me a lot," he cheered jumping over to you and attacking you with a one of his massive bear hugs while saying, "I like you, a lot more." You could feel his smile on your neck as he buried his face in your shoulder. "I could swear you two were fighting 30 seconds ago," Michael said with a knowing smile as he led the other boys out.

Calum: "Look," your friend said twirling around in her dress. "Pretty, I'm going to try on this one," you said, showing her and started to take off your pants. "What are you doing," your friend asked shocked. "Changing. The bathroom's taken," you shrugged it off and prepared to continue. "There is a man in the room," she gestured toward Calum. "It's just Calum," you tried to explain it to her. "Unbelievable," Calum huffed irritated. "What?" you asked, becoming angry since he was becoming angry as well. He stood up and grunted far too angry for no reason. "Did you really just say that?" he continued to fume. "Fine I won't change in front of you, if it's going to be such an eye sore." Calum was uncomfortably close causing you to have to look directly up at him and his frowning face. You fiercely spun around to storm to the bathroom and ask your friend to let you in, but Calum grabbed you and twisted you back around smashing you into a rough, passionate, mind blowing kiss. "I'm not just Calum. I'm a man and I have needs (y/n). If you change in front of me you better expect to be one of those," he breathing was getting heavy. "I just meant you're a friend," you tried to catch your breath as you attempted to defend what you were saying before that sparked this. "Well you're not just a friend to me, and I hope I made that clear," he growled. "You did. It's clear," you said feeling your lips trying to decide if that actually just happened or not. "I'll wait in the other room while you change," he said and he stomped out leaving you dazed, and facing shocked stares from your friends, who were all out of the bathroom now. What the fuck just happened?

Michael: "I had a dream about you last night," Michael spoke suddenly as the boy's left the room. You looked around to see if anyone else was still in the room. "Me? Was I doing something weird?" you asked wondering why he was saying this. "Kind of? We kissed," he said, kin of worried but kind of proud of himself, and he just stared at you. You had a thing for him, sure. But a dream didn't mean he had one for you. "Well sometimes dreams mean something totally different than what they seem," you were kind of hoping your other friends would come back and take the pressure off of you. "Sometimes they just solidify feelings you were already having, but too nervous to admit," he spoke wisely and stared into your soul. "Which is it in this case?" you didn't know if you were following. "I can't tell," he said moving his lips uncomfortably. It was like he was teasing you and you just wanted to put him out of his misery. You pulled his head to yours as you planted a soft kiss on his lips. "Was that like your dream?" you were trying to help him figure it out. "Better then," he said with a sigh as the other boys walked in, confused by Michael's foggy state.

Ashton: You were sitting in the bunk across from Ashton reading. The rest of your friends from the band were in a hard core video game battle to the death. You both decided to forfeit and spare everyone the humiliation. He was on his laptop catching up on emails, while you turned the page, excited to be at the good part. "Stop doing that," Ashton said simply. "I'm sorry, what?" you asked confused, struggling to pull your attention from the paged as you looked to Ashton staring at you. "If you could stop doing that, I would appreciate it," he said never taking his eyes off of you. "Am I turning too loud," you questioned testing a few flips. "No, biting your lips, it's distracting." he explained pointing to your lips. "Sorry, it's the good part. I'll try and control it?" you said in more of a question because you were confused but far too into the plot to care and continued reading. All of a sudden Ashton's warm lips gently grazed yours as he guided your face in his direction. You took a moment to look at his content face. "You kissed me," you spoke dumfounded and dazed, with switching from your book to Ashton. "You didn't stop," he explained hopping onto your bunk. "I'm glad I didn't," you assured him. "That was even better than the good part," you breathed out. "Happy to hear that," he smiled getting ready to take a little more as he threw your book off the bunk, not even caring you lost your place in your book.