For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Do you know you're a sinful creature?"

The female's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, moving to turn around to question what she was just told. However, before she could, her mouth and nose were covered with a sickly sweet smelling cloth. Her first instinct was to scream, but her yells were muffled, almost being completely silenced.

"This is your fault. You're a disappointment just like the last three..."

The female's eyes filled with tears as she begged, her mind slowly becoming fuzzy as the oxygen left her body, her lungs begging to breathe. As black smudges spotted her eyesight, she suddenly felt regret sweep through her.

There were so many things she could have done. So many things she has done in the past. And so many things she now wanted to do as her life flashes before her. But the one specific regret she wanted to undo the most made her stomach sink.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry my brother...'

.

.

.

Your eyes snapped open, gasps escaping your lips as you sat up on your bed, your breath coming out in small pants. After a moment you sighed, rubbing your forehead, feeling the sheen layer of sweat sticking onto your skin.

Your eyes traveled to the window, the sky was still a dark blue, making you turn your attention to the alarm clock on your table.

4:30 AM.

You could hear chirps outside, the birds preparing for the day as the light of the sun slowly climbed up to the sky.

With a shaky breath, you look at the bed on the opposite side of the room, barely being able to see Yoongi sleeping, his mouth parted as soft snores left his lips. Although your knees felt weak and your hands were clammy, you slowly climb out of bed, making sure not to make the bed creak under your weight.

Minutes later, you sneak out of your room, slipping into the bathroom. Your clothes soon get disregarded to the floor, and you step into the stream of boiling hot water. It barely even takes a minute for the room to get filled with thick steam, your skin turning a bright red because of the heat of the water. You don't care, you actually welcome it with open arms, allowing the scalding water to run over your skin. It stung, but it soon became a numb pain that made you close your eyes, distracting you from your haunting thoughts.

However, as you heard your phone that was placed on the sink blast it's alarm, you snapped out of your daze, realizing that the once hot water was much colder, your body shivering at the drastic chase. With a high pitch squeak from the nob, the water was turned off, your hair dripping water creating puddles on the floor as you grabbed your towel.

The alarm on your phone told you it was already six o'clock, the usual time you woke up. And you became aware that you were under the water for more than an hour. Your thought moved to Yoongi, the man usually woke up a bit later than you, so you knew you had to be quiet as you got dressed.

What you weren't expecting as you opened the door was to find the male sitting on his bed, his eyes already trained on you.

Yoongi's features were soft, his head that was absent from the wig was covered in messy raven strands caused by sleep. His lips tugged up into a sad smile as he took in your form. Your skin was red, your cheeks flushed and your body covered with a fluffy towel that did nothing to soak up your dripping hair.

He didn't say anything as he opened his arms, beckoning you to enter them. At first, you were going to deny, not wanting to get him wet as well. However, seeing his nod, you melted, slowly lowering yourself onto his lap, pressing your face into the side of his neck.