For All Have Sinned: Secret Agent x BTS AU Part 2

Part: /2

Pairing: Min Yoongi x reader

Genre: Secret Agent, mystery, murder, high school, Min Yoonji, cross-dressing, romance, comedy, smut

Word count: 18.5 k

Summary: You're once again assigned and shipped off with your partner to uncover the truth about the death of three high school females at a boarding school. You're determined to stop the serial killer. However, it becomes a bit difficult when you have to prevent your boyfriend from being so damn horny all of the time. Your boyfriend, who is forced to dress like a high school female student at age 24, you must add. It may seem amusing at first, but the case becomes even more difficult as students continue to get killed right beneath your nose.

A/N:

Sorry it took so long to write this!!! It just was so hard to organize everything, it took forever! It has not been edited so there is likely spelling and grammar errors so please forgive me!!

-Admin Taettybear

~*~

Y/N, there are somewhat disturbing information I need to share with you and Yoongi. It's been weeks since the bodies have been delivered to me but I've noticed something strange. The decomposition is unusually slow, even with it being refrigerated. Seeing this, I'm suspecting that a embalming fluid may be present in the victim's body. I'm doing additional lab work to see what the killer used precisely, which may help you track them down. Another thing is, since there are no signs of resistance, we can assume the killer was someone who knew each of the victims. Please be careful, same goes for Yoongi. The possibility of the killer being a student or teacher is rising. Don't trust people too readily.

I'll contact you if I find out anything significant. I promise.

Stay safe and wish you all of the luck.

Love,

Seokjin

~*~

The breeze was oddly cold, the branches of trees brushing against each other because of the icy wind that made eerie screams that shook the female's soul. Her eyes nervously darted around the sky, eyeing the dark gray clouds that looked like it would start to leak any moment. The shine of the moon peaked every other minute as the clouds shifted, being carried by the wind at a speed the naked eye could see.

"What the fuck? What's so important that you need to tell me immediately, wanting to meet out so late at night?" The female irritably questioned, rubbing her hands over her arms as the cold breeze blew, goose bumps appearing on her skin. She scowled, subconsciously covering her chest with her arm, her flimsy nightgown feeling too thin for her to wear outside. Although she tried to look unconcerned, her eyes darted around nervously, knowing well that it was after curfew and if she were caught out, she'd get severely punished.

"Don't worry. The guards never come around here during this time. They'll be on the south side of campus about right now, and it'll take more than twenty minutes for them to come back around here," the person who called the female to meet them there commented with an easy going smile.

The female rolled her eyes as she tapped her foot. "Well, what did you want? Hurry up, there's no way I want to be found with you, I don't have all night, and I rather get back into bed," the young woman flipped her hair over her shoulder, turning her back to eye the lotus flowers that glowed a pale pink under the moonlight.