Perverted Bunny Mask: Jeon Jungkook x Killer AU ft. Min Yoongi Part 12

Words: 4.7 k

Genre: Smut/Gore/Assassins/Killer JK/ Drugs/ Gangs

Rating: M

WARNING: Death, blood, and a sick mind ahead with psychopaths

Jeon Jungkook was many things.

He was dangerous. He was mad and psychotic. He was a man whore. He would even admit he was a pervert but only for you.

But one thing he would never call himself was a coward.

It was because he hated cowardly people who ran and hid away from their problems. Just looking at people like that made Jungkook irritated, his body itching to move to stop them from breathing.

Permanently.

And that was exactly what he wanted to do at that moment.

His eyes narrowed behind his suffocating bunny mask as he eyed the scene in front of him, Young-Min's voice sounding like an annoying buzz from a pesky bug.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five guards on the second floor, all of them standing around him as his loyal dogs....

Jungkook clicked his tongue in annoyance, a low growl escaping his lips. Young-Min was a fucking coward who hid behind his guards acting all high and mighty while he himself wasn't much and that was getting on Jungkook's nerves.

You, who stood beside him obviously heard the noise he released, tilting your head slightly up to look at him in question.

"What?" You whispered, your red lips pulling into a small frown, not understanding Jungkook's strange behavior.

Jungkook responded with a small cough, "Nothing, it's just going to be more difficult than what I expected," he mumbled as he lazily placed a hand at your waist, tugging you closer to him.

Your fingers quickly found Jungkook's hand, giving the skin there a warning pinch, telling him to behave with his sly advances. The brat was taking full advantage of your couple act and you were fully aware of it.

The two of you returned your attention back to Young-Min as the man spoke to the crowd.

"I've prepared food as well as drinks for you all and I certainly hope you enjoy them! I've also prepared rooms upstairs with ladies and gentlemen if any of you have come tonight without a partner. They will take care of your every need, so do not hesitate on using them!" Young-min released a booming laugh as if his statement was an amusing joke.