Lost My Way: Kim Taehyung

CouchPotaeto requested this a while ago!!

Thanks love! Sorry it took so long.

❤︎✴︎❤︎✴︎❤︎✴︎❤︎

Oh lord.

He was screwed....

Taehyung nervously looked around, staring at his phone that had a black screen.

"No, no, no! You did not just run out of battery!" He clicked the home button multiple times in hope. But the phone did nothing, lying motionless in his hand.

"Manager Hyung is going to kill me..." The tall male gulped as he looked around, foreign faces passing by him.

"I'm definitely lost," Taehyung muttered to himself, his stomach dropping in dread, "Why is LA so confusing?" He mumbled as he wandered around, not knowing where he was going.

It was definitely not a smart idea deciding to leave the hotel room. Especially when he and the boys were supposed to leave for Anaheim today for tomorrow's concert.

To add to his bad luck, they were supposed to leave two hours ago, which meant he's been out for more than six hours.

Taehyung looked back down at his phone, hoping that this was a bad joke or dream. Sadly, his phone did actually run out of battery and he couldn't do anything about it.

His phone was dead.

He was in a foreign country.

He was alone with only five dollars remaining in his pocket.

And finally....

He had no idea where he was and how he was going to return to his hotel.

He just hoped one of the boys or the managers found the note he left. He wrote down that he was going to go sight seeing and would be back soon.

But if he didn't return, they'll surely send out a search party, right...?

Taehyung frowned as he realized the number of people started to decrease as the shops on the streets changed to houses and apartments.

He was feeling extremely worried as it began to get dark, the sun starting to set.

"Eomma, I'm fine," Taehyung's head snapped to the side as words he could understand entered his ears, a spark of hope shining in him.

~*~

"Eomma, I'm fine."

You sighed with your phone squeezed between your ear and shoulder as you fumbled with your keys and grocery bags, trying to open the door to your house.

"Honey, you know, you don't have to stay at that house. We should have sold it when your father and I retired and moved back to Daegu. You know, you're welcomed to join us if you would like, your brother doesn't admit it but he misses you as well," your mother's soft voice entered your ear, the worry obvious by the tone she was using.

"I'm fine, you enjoy your retired life in Korea, both you and Appa deserve it. And I'll probably move over there as soon as I finish the major project at work and everything calms down," you sighed in relief as the door finally opened.

"Excuse me...?"

You flinched in surprise as you heard a deep voice from behind you. You swiftly turned around, pulling your phone away from your ear.

"Eomma, I'll call you back, saranghaeyo!" You quickly needed your conversation as you curiously faced the man who stood by your door.

He was tall, probably a head taller than your 5'4 ft (163 cm) height. He seemed around the height of your younger brother, who was 5'10.