Mr. McClain are you flirting with me?

"Sir....- I took a deep breath" I closed my eyes hoping that wasn't the last time he would want to kiss me since I didn't respond. I felt strong warm masculine hands on my face pulling it upward next thing I know my lips were smashed against his warm full delicate one. Our lips were in synch for im not sure how long but the sparks were back flowing like crazy making me want to moan into his mouth when his tongue explored my mouth, my lips were suddenly cold. I felt coldness wrap around me, I opened my eyes and he was a few steps in front of me. I saw him suck in a deep breath, I turned around knowing I wouldn't want to see his face when he spoke.

"Nevaeh... I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked to kiss you, its my fault. Will you please forget about that? I know the last time I asked to but I just had to see if something was there again." Ha there is no way in hell I could forget about that kiss! It made my stomach erupt with sparks and shivers going down my spine, no. I can and I will. I will forget about this man who just happens to be my neighbor, who just happens to be my teacher! Oh my gosh my life is fucked up! I just got done making out with my teacher twice! Oh I'm going to hell!

"Momma! Is dinner almost ready I'm hungry!" Jayden yelled while running into the kitchen. I looked at the oven clock 4:45!? It can't be that late now! I'm behind schedule, and I haven't even had put the noodles and hot dogs on! ugh.

"Yea baby it will be a few more minutes the hot dogs to cook. Do you guys want mac and cheese or just hot dogs? Go ask sissy k?" I asked bending down to his eye level.

He ran off and came back within a few minutes, "She doesn't want mac and cheese, so we can just have hot dogs!" he said while looking down. His eyes popped up and mumbled, "Are you still gonna play with me?" he trailed off looking sad.

"Yea bud your momma and I were just having an adult conversation. We'll finish up and then I'll come out kk?" Mr. McClain said while running his hands through Jayden's hair.

"Okay!! Hurry!!" he screamed while running back out.

"No running honey don't want you to trip!" I called after him. "Uh huh momma I'll be careful!" he yelled back into the kitchen area. I reached up to put the noodles back in the cupboard and I heard him sucked in a quick short breath, I turned back around to see him with his hands over his face. That's weird?

"You alright Mr. McClain?"

"It's Brody, Mr. McClain is my father. And I'm just peachy!" he replied sarcastically. I walked over to the underneath cupboard to grab a pot for the hot dogs, I bent down to get it when I heard another intake of breath.

"Alright what's wrong!?" I screamed quietly.

"You're killing me Angel." He said while moving to the other side of the island in the kitchen.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I was seriously confused.

"Uh Nothing never mind." He walked off to go play with Jay and his Legos, but not before he came up and kissed my neck and sucked on it for a bit. I froze and he stopped, chuckled and walked off I was shocked by everything he wanted to forget about the kiss and then he does that!?

"Kids come on dinner time!" I screamed while I set the table for four and put Jaydens apple juice bottle and Eli's sippy cup on the table. They all came running in and jumped on the seats, and I bent down and put Eli in her booster seat. The time went by fast since Jayden still was telling us about his 2nd day in kindergarten. During dinner I cut up the hot dogs in chunks for Eli to actually eat them, after everyone was done I cleared the table while Brody and Jay were playing and Eli was playing with her hot dogs and ketchup on her plate and getting ketchup everywhere on her face. I put all the dishes in the dishwasher and helped Eli out and washed her face off with a wet paper towel. Man she gets sticky from anything! By the time I got all the red sticky spots off it was 6:30 time for their baths.