Black and Blue

Author's Note!(:

Explanation of last chapter; Nevaeh was taken by Mr. Dawson, the art teacher, and she didn't know where she was or who took her. It wasn't until she had a dream that seemed to be real about Amelia and herself in the art room, that she knew who took her. The well picture that Nevaeh painted will come into the story more and more in this chapter. So the scene in the art room was a dream, it didn't happen in real life, it just helped her figure things out. Hope that helped anyone out that was confused, also sorry for the confusion!

Recap of last chapter.

I jumped as my eyes opened to reveal a dark room the one from the dream I thought I dreamt. I felt fingers and a brush in my hair and my whole body was shaking from freight. I knew that I knew that voice' from the tip of my tongue I knew it. I turn my head and face to face with Mr. Dawson brushing and sniffing my hair.

----

"Don't be frightened sweetheart, it will be okay. There is food and water, along with a flash light, a pen and a piece of paper to write me things that you need, blankets, and a pillow in the corner. You'll learn to love it down here." His voice was rusty, and it smelt as if he hadn't brushed his teeth in years.

"Wh-Why did you do this to me? What have I done to you?" I wanted to cry but I'm not about to give him that satisfaction of seeing me like this.

"Oh baby, you haven't done a thing! You're my wife so of course you would live with me. I want to do everything in my power to make you happy here. If I do anything to upset you, it would kill me. I love you baby."

I was speechless, not the speechless I was when the love of my life asked me to marry him, the kind of speechless that comes with vomit caught in your throat and your skin pales. I didn't know what to say, I wanted out of here, away from this man, away and in the arms of Brody with my kids wrapped around my torso.

"Don't you love me!? Say that you love me!" his voice was different than it was before. It was sharp as razors, a tone that I had never heard in my life. He got up from his sitting position and he was standing above me. "You don't love me?! Say it! You're my wife, you have to love me!" I felt it before it actually came, I knew what was about it happen. I cringed and a second later his foot made contact to my abdomen, "Love me!" kick. "Just say that you love me!" kick. I was on the verge of tears, the air was stuck in my throat and I was choking. "You have to!" kick, kick... kick... kick.

There was a three second delay and I caught my breath, "I lo-ove you! I do." I felt disgusting, I felt dirty like I had cheated on Brody.

"Good. I love you too baby." He said as he walked off, opened the door just before he shut the door I caught a glimpse of the inside of the room. When the door shut I cried, I had spent what seemed like hours holding my abdomen as welts and tenderness appeared.

After a while I stood up and cringed from the pain I had in my stomach, walking over to a random corner I knelt down feeling the soft material of the blanket and other items. As I picked them up my body ached for just a few minutes of rest. I walked back to the bed turning on the flash light to see my surroundings, my eyes screamed as the light blinded me for a few seconds before adjusting to the brightness. I moved the light around the room to see nothing on the walls, no windows, not even another door handle on my side of the door.

I traveled the light to the supplies that he gave me, seeing the food that included apples, bananas, some bread, and a couple pieces of sandwich meet, my eyes took in all the food and my stomach growled as it finally felt that I hadn't had anything to eat since I've been in this hell hole. I reached out and grabbed the bread and started peeling it to pieces and ate it, savoring the taste.