Wondering If You'd Like To...

End of Second Quarter before Christmas Break.

After the incident between Ms. Dae and Mr. McClain I hadn't given him a chance to explain himself, I didn't see the reason to let him. He was kissing on my neck one night and then screwing the damn art teacher the next damn day! I knew he would turn out to be a player, I mean someone has good looking as him must be out in the field. I was just the weakest target, a high school student. My 19th birthday was a blast all my friends had thrown a surprise party for me but when all the guests left it was a girl's night that involved the kids of course. We watched all the Disney movies and some of the boy-ish movies so Jay wouldn't be so bored just watching the princess ones. The morning after I had found a vase of red roses in it with a note saying, 'you're beautiful let me take you out for dinner one night this week.' I had a little hope that they were from Brody but when I was talking to Marissa in his class about it he had seemed just as surprise as I was when I read the card. I do have to admit that my feelings have not died down.. at all no matter what I had tried. I went out on a few dates with kids from school and none of them seemed to have that spark effect on me like Mr. McClain does and to be honest it starting to piss me off. I can't go a few hours without thinking about him, or looking out the window at night seeing if he would be sneaking over through the night. Amelia has gotten back to her normalish self; after her parents had died she went into a dark, not talking to anyone phase but a few days after Halloween she started to actually talk to us again. Halloween was a blast, Elizabeth wanted to be Cinderella so I made her a costume that was Cinderella. Jayden wanted to be Woody from Toy Story, those two were adorable and we walked around for hours that night collecting candy. We stopped at Brody's house for the last house and it was awkward, he was staring at me, well my costume was Wonder Women, and he gave all his candy that was left over to the kids. I had gotten another vase full of red roses saying that I looked amazing in my costume and that my mystery man wanted me to come over for Thanksgiving. Amelia thought it was weird but harmless and saying she'd be here for thanksgiving if anything happens. On Thanksgiving day it fun though it was different from previous years, we weren't at Amelia's parents so I had to figure out how to make the turkey and everything but it ended up being a disaster that we laughed at for a few days. Amelia and I forgot the turkey was in the oven and it ended up blowing up in the oven, when it exploded it scared all of us then we realized it was the turkey we laughed about it till we cried. Now it's a few days before Christmas and I had bought Jay and Eli all their presents that they wanted and got some for Ame even though she won't be here. She decided that she was going to Greece; it was her first Christmas that she wouldn't be with her parents. And I had gotten another vase full of roses but this time it they were pure white roses, the note on this one creeped me out it said, 'Merry Christmas my love, soon you'll know your mystery man that loves you to death and will do anything to make you mine. See you soon.' I didn't know what to think about it, I told Ame and she threw away the roses stating that we needed to call the police but I didn't think it was that bad to call them so I didn't. She wasn't too happy about that, as the days drew nearer and nearer to Christmas the kids got more excited with each passing day.

Thursday the 19th a week before Christmas and two days before Christmas Break.

Mystery Man POV.

I walked into my classroom and it was a mess, art supplies were still everywhere when the students had to make posters for the Winter Wonderland Dance that was going on Saturday, I really hoped that my lovely wife was going to be there. I bet she would look amazing in the pure white dress I had dropped off at her house earlier this morning. I knew her routine, I watched her for years has she would stumble out of the house in her pants and t shirt taking her daughter and son to daycare or how she would walk hand in hand to the mailboxes down the road with her children, or how she would smile and laugh as they would do something funny in the living room. She was in my fourth hour math class, she was brilliant in all her subjects straight A's in them all. It was fourth hour now and Nevaeh and her bitch best friend who's been throwing away her flowers I've given her, are now just walking in! I can't keep the smile off my face as I see her violet eyes shining as she talked about the dress gave her! I was in charge of the dance coming up so that's why my room was a mess with art supplies everywhere.