Can I Have a Round?

Brody's POV

As soon as the girls left, all the guys were naming off things we could do. Some were outrageous, like going to strip clubs, getting drunk and striking down the street to have a day in, playing pool, drink couple beers and gossip how the girls are right now. Since we had the little boys we chose the second, I'm still surprised that Nevaeh has trusted me enough with her son. That fact makes me smile, I really want those kids to like me. I don't know how I'm doing such a great job like she was telling my mom but I'll just continue to do whatever it is I'm doing. With the girls away we headed down stairs to the game room, I know my parents are almost twice my 23 years of age and they have a game room? Though I don't care about the reason why, all I know I my jaw popped open when Jayden and I along with all the other guys walked into the room. There were old arcade games to the newer ones, guitar hero to actual stand up COD games, giant flat screen tv that I don't even know the size, and of course the pool table.

Jayden, Harrison, and Blake all jumped onto the white leather couch that when they sat down they sunk in a bit. Hadley's boy Harrison is a cute little thing, he's four years old. She had gotten pregnant right outside of high school and the father left them for the player world. Though he doesn't really have a 'dad' the family gets together enough times out of the year that he has great male role models. Blake's dad, is a piece of shit. I wish Audrey and him never got together, though I cant really say that because then I wouldn't have my amazing twin niece and nephew. Their dad works in the housing industries, he builds houses and appraises them and such. How he is a piece, is that he cheats every time he leaves on his business trips he takes his secretary and they.. well you know.. and then he comes and brags about it when his kids aren't around. I've tried to tell Audrey but she won't listen, she doesn't want to hear it unless it comes out of his mouth.

We started to crack some cold ones and played some pool while the boys watched. Jayden helped me by pointing to which ball to hit; he had the biggest smile on his face when 'we' had won. Blake tried to help his dad like Jay was helping me but Carlyle didn't pay attention to anything Blake was saying. I really wished Carl would be more of a father to his own son, I just want to punch the fucker right in his mouth.

"So Brody, you have a nice little friend that you brought along. Are you two dating or what?" Carlyle spoke with a slur as he was getting a bit tipsy.

"We aren't dating yet, but this one has got me by the collar and making me do stuff I'd never do. This one I the one I think" a smile was brought onto my face when I looked down to see Jay grabbing onto my pinky and smiling up at me. Making me think of his mom and how much I wished for her to be with me now. I started to drift off thinking about her when Carl's chuckle brought me out of my thoughts.

"Since you guys aren't dating, think I can have a go with her? I'm pretty sure she'd be mighty fine in bed since she has two kids already. Maybe she'd be a little freak in bed; I bet she's pretty tight too. That would feel so nice! So what do you say, can I have a round with her?" he trailed off sipping his beer looking straight at me. I was disgusted at this prick standing across the pool table from me.

"You nasty little prick, you're married to my SISTER! If you weren't across the table from me I'd knock you the fuck out." My voice dripped with anger.

"You wouldn't dare, your sister would be so ashamed of you if you hit her husband." He just smiled at me.

"Yea I would, come around the table and see if I'm bluffing or not." My right hand clenched into a fist, while Jayden had ahold of my pinky still. My eyes were glued to Carl as he made his way over to me smirking at me as if daring me to do something.

"So Ladin, what do you say can I have a go with your sexy little momma?" he bent down talking to my son, about sleeping with my girl! He didn't even get his name right!