So What's The Plan?

Mr Dawson's POV

I was pissed. I was livid. I had spent all that time making sure everything was perfect for the Christmas Wonderland Dance, and what does that bitch do?! She didn't even show up, she had a dress that I had given her she had shoes, she had everything so she could have gone. After the dance and a night full of worry because she was supposed to be there, I went home to think things over and maybe check her house out later. It was Tuesday and also Christmas Eve she should be at her house so I went over and not a single light was on. The Christmas lights weren't on, it's as if no one lived here. I knew different though, she lived here! She had two beautiful children that I could cry over but it pisses me off because they weren't mine. I could kill those children they make me sick because it's evidence that she isn't a virgin. Given birth to an other man's child other than mine. God she's a bitch for that. I shouldn't call my wife a bitch though, she's amazing really. Those violet eyes, that slim body, that plump ass!

"Mr. Dawson?" a small screechy female voice rose up behind me. I froze in spot, hoping it wasn't that bitch that she calls best friend. I turned around to be okay with what I saw.

"Hello Ms. Dae, what are you doing here?" I spoke out, my voice rising like a wave coming in after the lull.

"I could be asking you the same thing.."

"Uhm, I was waiting for Nevaeh to get her assignments." I lied through my teeth knowing that the lie was not good enough to suppress the notion that was forming in Alexanderia's mind.

"Outside her window? Really? She's not here, she left to go up to Pennsylvania Friday night. Now why are you really here?" She asked walking towards me.

"I... I..." I wasn't sure what to say, I'm a teacher and I was being a peeping Tom to a student.

"You're the Mystery Man she and Amelia-"

"Don't say that bitch's name in my presence!" I snapped, I hated the name, I hated the way it rolled off my tongue. I stepped forward once to be in front of Alex, I wasn't sure what was happening but my big hand reached out and grabbed her neck. I was choking her. I knew I should have stopped but I didn't until she stopped squirming around. I dropped her and she gasped for air, holding her neck from the ground while on her knees. I felt powerful, I felt like a God.

"Mr. Dawson, I think we can help each other.." her voice cracked as she spoke for the first time after being choked.

"How would you be able to help me?" I queried.

"I love Mr. McClain, I know where both of them are. You can have Ms. Holmes and I'll have Mr. McClain. But we need to work together to make it happen." She had a plan, but I had two questions.

"Why the fuck is she with him?! And what is your plan?" my voice was low not wanting to attract attention to us.

"Here's what I've been thinking..."

Jayden's POV

I woke up to Eli's whimpering in her sleep, so I rolled over and hugged her so she would stop. She woke up after I had moved her to my lap, and her eyes were red as if they had been crying.

"Eli what's wrong?" I asked my baby sister, concerned about what she was dreaming about.

"A big man and a lady came and took mommy away! Tey said it was oue faults! We didn't see mommy or daddy for a long time Jay! Notin is gonna happen to tem ight?" She voice was loud and she cried, I didn't know what to do. I heard the door open and daddy came out, he took her in his arms and rocked her and asked what was wrong. Eli had told him the same thing she told me.

I was scared, I didn't want anything to happened to them. I loved them, yea I loved my mom's more but Brody was awesome. Elizabeth and I talk and she said that he's her daddy and that she loves him. and doesn't want him to go. I agreed with her, I didn't want him to go. He made mommy so happy. She deserves to be happy.

"Jayden, wanna go down and get some breakfast?! My mom's most likely has cooked up a bunch of things!" Daddy asked me while holding out his hand. I took it, it was rough and big, there were a few scratching on his knuckles that were white.

"Daddy.. what happened to your knuckles?" I was curious, mommy always says curiosity killed the cat but I dunno what that means..

"Uhm.. I got in a few fights, I'm a fighter Jay.. Don't tell mom's I told you though!" He laughed as he looked down at me with a smile on his face.

"Okay daddy.. I won't." I had promised him, and it was like our secret! I smiled as I pulled him and Eli along to go get food.

*<[\>[%<>>&&»¥^|®%<&&>*[|<>»][%>>
Hey guys!! So hopefully you liked it! It's a bit different than the rest of the Chapters but different is good right?!(: Sorry about the slow updates just Christmas was here and Finals and everything else was going on! For a New Years resolution I want to update more and give more that you guys like! So message me saying what you liked and what you didn't like! and comment what your guys resolutions are! I'd love to know!(:
5.3 k reads! 122 votes! and 61 comments! wow! thanks so much darlins!:D

vote!
comment!
follow!
tell your friends!
Message me!
Paige!!(: <3