"No trouble, I promise!" She continued, raising her hands up in mock surrender.

Ash looked away and sighed loudly, not wanting to speak to her again. The look on Yvonne's face was one I hadn't seen before on her. She looked like she wanted to say something, her eyes were pleading with mine.

"Ash. It's okay" I muttered, getting off his lap.

He grabbed onto my arm and pulled me closer, his eyes had turned darker.

"Whatever you do, don't listen to her lies" He said, looking seriously at me. I nodded then left with Yvonne.

I walked behind her as she led me outside, I glanced at Dani and Todd who had worry written on their faces. I gave them a thumbs up just to let them know it's alright even though my heart was racing and I had no idea what Yvonne wanted to speak to me about.

She led me out of Cardo's through the back exit. Now we were outside, standing in a dimly lit, deserted alley.

I stood there awkwardly with my arms folded infront of me. Yvonne leaned against the wall,nervously fiddling with her jacket. She exhaled loudly and cleared her throat to speak. Her eyes didn't look threatening or scary, they were normal. Which scared me abit.

"Collins. ..W-What you saw. ..between me and that bitch Alexis, you can't tell anyone" she stuttered, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Yvonne. ..I won't. Don't worry about it" I reassured her. I can't believe she thinks of me as a big mouth. Oh well, it is Yvonne after all.

"I mean it, Collins! You can't tell anyone, not even Ash" she spat furiously. Um okay, I swear she wasn't this angry a second ago.

Yvonne kept looking around us with a frightened face. It was as if she was hiding from something. .or someone.

"I swear I won't tell. It's none of my business anyway"

"Good. Keep it like that. And hey, I'm sorry. .for everything" Yvonne responded, holding her hand out for me to shake.

I can't believe it. She's actually apologizing for acting like a total psycho. Wow!

I casually held out my hand, shaking hers lightly. She looked towards the roadside and gasped. She pulled me to the back of Cardo's where it was darker. I had no idea why she was behaving the way she did. I yanked my arm out of her grip and attempted to speak but she only covered my mouth.

After a while she exhaled loudly and ran a hand through her hair. She was pacing infront of me while I stood there, shocked.

"What the hell is going on, Yvonne?!" I demanded.

She hesitated for a moment, looking everywhere but at me. She looked conflicted, like she was deciding whether or not to tell me.

"I'm going to skip town. Get away from here. I came here tonight to ask for forgiveness before I leave. Al--"

"What? You're leaving?" I blurted out, cutting her off.

"Alexis. ..I took a big risk coming here tonight. If she finds me, it's over. I can't pay back the money, that's the fight you saw between us"

"What money? Why are you telling me this?" I questioned. I had no idea what the hell was going on.

"Mr. Parker has to pay up soon. If not, it's the end for his family. Including your beloved Ashy" she said seriously, looking at the road once again.

I looked at her completely blank. I really have no clue what she's on about. She's crazy, this just proves it. I decided to walk back inside, leaving her and her craziness there. I remembered what Ash just said. She could even be playing me right now.

Suddenly Yvonne came up from behind and yanked my arm, causing me to stumble back. I narrowed my eyes at her, trying to figure out what her deal was.

"You need to get help, okay? Whatever drug you're on, it's making you go crazy. Stop while you still can. Get help while you still can."

"Shut the fuck up, Collins! I'm not on anything. You have to make sure Mr. Parker pays Alexis and her dad. Even though Ash hates me, I still consider him a mate."

"Pays what?! You're not making any sense Yvonne!" I snapped.

"You have no idea, do you?" She said, taking a step back.

"No idea about what? Tell me!" I demanded, placing my hands on her shoulders.

Yvonne shook her head and began walking away.

"It's clear Ash is still keeping things from you."

Few seconds after she walked away, I began walking back inside, back to where the party was. I still don't understand what she meant. Ash never mentioned anything about money before. Maybe that's why he's always on the phone, talking in hushed tones.

Guess he doesn't trust me enough to confide in me.

As I stood by the door, looking at everyone; I shifted my gaze to Ash, who was talking to Shawn. He seemed normal, nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe Yvonne was lying.