I shook my head. "I already told you I haven't ever had a boyfriend before, so I can't really compare you to anyone. But I'm pretty sure the fact that you're a werewolf doesn't change anything. You're still a boy to me Liam." I said, my fingers picking at the material of his shirt.

When he didn't say anything back I decided to continue. "And even if I did have past experienced with this, nothing would compare. Nothing could beat this." I said quietly, my face turning red as I spoke the honest to god truth.

His chest shook lightly with a chuckle, and his hand rubbed my shoulder soothingly. Silence filled the room again, our breaths starting to fall back into sync with each other. I turned my face a little so that I could see through the glass of the ceiling, noticing the sky didn't look as bright as it had when we entered the room.

"I wonder how long you were asleep. You were seriously out of it." I mused, my eyes still observing the dimming sky. He must have been sleeping for hours, though it truly only felt like minutes to me.

He sighed and continued to rub my arm with his warm hand. "I don't know, but I really am sorry. It must have been really boring just waiting for me to wake up... Maybe it's time for lunch now." he said, his arms falling from around me.

He shifted me off his chest and began to get to his feet while I staid curled under the silky sheet, my head now set on one of the plushy pillows. "Come on, up!" he said, clapping his hands together. I made a garbled reply and buried my face deeper into the pillow, much too comfortable to get up.

Liam groaned and I could feel his weight shift on the memory foam mattress. "Alright, I guess I'll just have to use force." He said with resignation. My eyes, which had eased shut, shot open just in time to feel myself being lifted from the warmth of my nesting spot.

I let out a squeal when I realized Liam had me hanging over his shoulder, my face dangling near his back while his arm curled around my waste, keeping my legs draped over the front of his torso. "Liam! Put me down!" I demanded, lightly pounding my fists against his back with a laugh.

He shook his head and headed for the room door. "Not a chance." He answered me, and I could hear the grin behind his words.

"Liam!" I complained, my giggles now turning into squeals. He stepped out of the room and carried me down the hallway, all of my limbs flailing about in protest. I felt my stomach jump up my throat when Liam stood in front of the grand staircase, his chest shaking with laughter.

"Oh god, this does not look safe. Liam, please!" I begged now, feeling the blood rush to my head. I felt truly queasy as he started to descend down the staircase, the image of everything upside down and the uncertainty of balance not a good combination. I squeezed my eyes shut and clung to him, which I was sure probably looked funny due to my current position.

Suddenly I felt the motion of his footsteps subside, and when I opened my eyes we were standing in the foyer at the foot of the staircase. I felt Liam's hands on my waste and suddenly everything was right side up again as he set me on my feet. His face was glowing with amusement as I glared at him with fury, my face red and my hair sticking up every which way.

We stood there, staring at each other with the most opposite expressions there could be, each one of us just waiting for the other to say something. Suddenly Liam's lips, which he had clamped shut, burst open and he was coughing out a laugh very much like the laugh I heard him laugh the previous night at the volley ball game.

As he crouched over and slapped his knee I felt my defenses weaken. How could I be mad at him when he laughed like that, so happy and so lighthearted? "You are a jerk." I said finally, now trying to hide my own grin. He looked up at me with glossy eyes, on the brink of laughing tears, and threw his arm around me, pulling me against him.