thirty-second

Grace's Point of View:

Flashback:

" Hey, darling. " Mom said as she entered the room with my step father. " What are you doing here? " I smiled and hugged them both. I was in the library of my new school where I would always stay in after school.

" We wanted you to meet your step sister. I mean, it's about time. " My dad said. " I'm fine with that. " I said as I smiled.

" Here's a picture of her, " My dad took his phone out and showed a picture. " Her name's Mina. " I widened my eyes.

" M-mina? " I stuttered. " Why? Is there something wrong? She goes to the same school you do before you moved here. " He stated.

She was the girl Jungkook kept on talking about? What if she was the girl he liked?

These thoughts made me angry. I clenched my fists and sighed. " Sh-she's very pretty, huh? " I said trying to hold in my anger. He nodded and I forced a smile.

--

I was walking by a cafe when I saw a familiar figure sitting on one of the tables with a girl. Isn't that Mina?

I walked closer, but I tried my best to not be seen. " Kookie! Stop it! " Mina said while the boy was tickling her. " Fine. I'll stop, Jagiya. "  The boy said while laughing. And I saw his face as he sat back down on his seat.

K-Kookie? Did he just say Jagiya?

You're gonna pay, Kang Mina. I'll make your life a living hell.

End of Flashback

--

a/n: tHE FIRST GRACE POV WOOOOOOT! sorey for making yall read this boring book but thx for the support anyways ♡ HAHAHAHAHAHAH. AND SORRY FOR THE KIND OF LATE UPDATE.