thirty-first

" What do you want, Grace? " I asked her. I wanted to get away. " You know damn well what I want. " She said while smirking as she crossed her arms.

She actually moved to a different school because of me. Because I couldn't accept her. Pathetic, I know. She changed so much and I don't know how or why honestly.

Flashback:

" J-Jungkook, I like you. " Grace said while looking down. I stood there, surprised.

" Grace, I-I can't. " I said hesitantly. She looked up and I saw tears in her eyes.

" I like someone else.. " I said and as I did, that's when her tears started to flow down. " Jungkook, I've been with you all these years! Can't you atleast give us a try? " She said, she started looking desperate.

" I can't, Grace. "  I said again, trying to make everything much more clear for her to understand that this isn't some joke. " But, Jungkook. I've loved you ever since. I won't give up on you. " She said which left me in shock.

" Grace.. if you do love me, you'll respect my decision. " I said and she started looking mad. " No, Jungkook. I'll find out about that girl you like and I'll make her suffer. " She said and she left. I didn't know what to do. She's gone mad.

End of Flashback:

" Really? Mina? That's the best you could do? " She said, " What are you talking about? " I clenched my fists. " Isn't it such a small world, Kookie? The girl you actually liked was my step sister. " She said.

" I told you, I won't give up on you. " She pat my cheek lightly. " Don't hurt her. " I said coldly as I tried to hold in my anger. " What's gotten into you? You weren't like this before. " I looked into her eyes and she chuckled. " I've always been like this, you just decided to be a dumbass and reject me. " And just like that, she left.

I sighed. Like mother, like daughter.

--

A/N: THIS IS ENDING SOOON BTW, BUT STILL THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING/READING THIS STORY , ESP SINCE LAST TEXT. THAAAAANKKK YOUUUUUU! ♡♡♡

p.s: things might escalate too quickly in some chaps in the future (even in this chapter lMAO), im sorry, but meh :)))). and sorry for  any typos/errors, as always.