fourth

I sat on one of the lunch tables with Hyeri. " How's the neighborhood? Any new friends? " She asked while drinking her favorite chocolate milk. " My new neighbor's actually one of the students here, "

" Oh, Really? Who is it? Is he cute? " She asked, surprised. " Shut up, but his name is Jungkook " I laughed, " What's so funny about that? "

" It's just that, our first meeting was pretty weird. " I said, emphasizing the 'weird'. Before she could ask anymore, six men came up to us.

" Hey, Mina! " Taehyung said waving, and I waved back. " Can we sit with you two? I mean if you don't mind. " Namjoon politely asked. I looked at Hyeri and she just shrugged. " Sure. " I gave them a slight grin before they sat down beside us. Then they began introducing theirselves to Hyeri. It looked like they were getting pretty well.

" Where's the other one? Jungkook right? " Hyeri asked, " Oh, he's with Grace. " Jin said. Grace must be the girl from earlier. " Who's Grace? " She asked, drinking the rest of her milk.

" Grace is Jungkook's childhood friend. " Suga stated. Hyeri and I just nodded. After lunch, we bid our farewells and I was about to go to my next class.

Walking down the halls of the school, I saw Jungkook with the girl from this morning. I swear, she looks like someone. I just walked past them, trying my best to not be seen.

Why are you even trying to ignore him?