eighteenth

The week went by and my step mom was finally going back home. " Make sure you study hard and stay on top, or else. I wouldn't want to have a dumb daughter, now would I?" She smirked as she entered the car, waving goodbye.

I was about to go back in the house when I heard someone call. " Minaaaa! " I checked who called, and saw a drunk Jungkook walk down the street.

" Oh my god.. " Facepalming to myself, I went to him and helped him walk. I decided to bring Jungkook into the house. I sat him down on one of the couches in the living room and I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

" Here, drink this. " I gave Jungkook the glass and he drank all of it before slamming it onto the table and lying down on the couch. " Why the hell would you even drink alcohol? " I was brushing his hair with my hand, when I felt his forhead. It was so hot.

" You've got a fever. For god's sake, Kookie. What are you doing with your life? " I tried my best to carry him in the guest room, I don't know how I did it, but it happened.

I went up to my bathroom and took one of the towels. I went back to the room and placed the wet towel on his forehead. I was about to leave the room when I felt a hand on my wrist.

" D-don't leave. " He pleaded and I sighed before sitting on the bed. " I won't leave, I'll never leave you. " I said while stroking his cheek gently. I heard him slightly chuckle before he fell asleep.