twenty-third

After a week, Jungkook's wounds were starting to heal and I was happy for him. And the past week, Hyeri kept on calling me, saying that she was so nervous about the party that Yugyeom invited her to. The party was going to be in two days.

I was eating some noodles in the store and I saw Jungkook walk in. Once he saw me, he sat down to the seat next to mine. " How are you? "  I asked as he sat down. " I'm great, my wounds are healing pretty fast. Thanks to you. " I slightly glanced at him and he was smiling very widely. I looked down on my food as I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart was going crazy. mY DAMN HEART.

" Yugyeom invited me to his friend's party. Wanna come with me? " He asked as he just casually stole my food. " Is it the one in two days? " I asked while getting my food back from him. " Yeah, how'd you know? "

" Hyeri told me about it. Yugyeom probably invited her over to be his date to the party. " I said as I laughed while eating my noodles. He laughed as well, " So, do you agree? " He asked and I just nodded.

" Cool! I'll see you then? " He said while standing up. " Yep, see you! " I said and we both waved goodbye.

--

Today was the day of the party. I was in Hyeri's house as we both helped each other to get ready. Yugyeom and Jungkook were coming over in a bit to pick us up.

" I'm so nervousss. " Hyeri said as she sat down on her bed. " Why? " I asked and I sat down beside her. " I don't know. I just am. " I literally facepalmed.

I was yawning and she stared at me. " What? " I asked and looked at her confusingly, " Did you stay up all night studying again? " She asked and I nodded. Hyeri sighed before flicking my forehead.

" Ow, what was that for?? " I asked while rubbing my forehead. " You dumb or something? Why are you studying? " She asked, annoyed. " I don't know, I just felt like I had to. " Now she was the one who was facepalming.

After a few minutes passed by, we heard the doorbell ring. " Come, let's go. It must be the boys. " I nodded and we went downstairs. She opened the door and greeted the boys. Yugyeom escorted her outside the house and they had a little conversation. I was about to go out as well when I realized I forgot my phone.

" Uh, wait a minute! I forgot something upstairs, I'll be back! " I shouted and quickly went upstairs. I was looking for it everywhere. I checked if it was under the pile of pillows on her bed and I finally found it there. " There you are, " I said as I picked it up.

I was hurriedly going back downstairs when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind. I turned around and saw Jungkook.

" Jungkook? Come on, we're gonna be late. " I said and he refused. " Just a minute. I missed you. " He said and I laughed. " We met like two days ago. " I said and I poked his cheek.

" That's a long time for me. " He softly said and I chuckled. " Come on, we'll talk in the car. " I said and he agreed. We both went down and saw Yugyeom and Hyeri being awkward with one another. I looked at Jungkook confusingly and he shrugged.

We all went in the car. Jungkook and I were in the backseat while Yugyeom was driving and Hyeri was in the passenger seat.

I looked out the window and felt a bit sleepy. I yawned then I felt Jungkook scoot over. He put his hand on my head and he put my head on his shoulder carefully.

" Sleep for a while, I'll wake you up when we arrive. " He said softly. I just nodded and I fell asleep.

Jungkook's Point of View:

Mina was asleep on my shoulder and I smiled to myself. I was going to finally confess to her today. I talked to Yugyeom about it and he just teased me endlessly. But I teased him too, because he was also going to confess to Hyeri today as well.

I carefully placed my hand on Mina's while she was still asleep. I just wished that this moment could last forever. Once we arrived, I woke her up.

We went in the venue and saw the others already having fun. " Hey, guys! Over here! " Jin waved at us and we all went to them. We all talked for a while and I saw Mina standing up and leaving with Mark.

Once they left, Yugyeom nudged my arm. " Bro, better go follow them or you'll lose Mina to him! " Yugyeom whispered and I stood up and ran to where they went. I hid behind one of the bushes and listened to their conversation.

" I-I like you, Mina. " I heard that bastard say. I couldn't hear what Mina said because she was saying it silently. I checked to see what was happening because it was suddenly quiet.

And there, I saw them hugging each other.