eleventh

Jungkook's Point of View:

I was gonna hang out with the boys and Yugyeom tonight. Since it was still early in the morning, I decided to go have some fresh air in the park nearby.

As I walked out of my house, I saw Mina. Her hair in a messy bun, she looked so tired and stressed out. " Mina! " I called out, not knowing why the hell I did that.

She looked back and you can clearly see the big dark circles under her eyes. " Woah, you okay? You look like a panda. " She rubbed her eyes and chuckled a bit.

" I'm good. Stayed up all night studying. " She sighed. " It's still a weekend, why the hell are you studying? " I asked, kind of annoyed. " I have to. "

" Whatever. Anyways, where are you going? " I aksed and she replied with a cold expression, " My step mom's coming over for the week, I'm gonna go buy groceries. " She said while sighing.

" What's wrong with that? Aren't you glad that your parent is coming over? " I asked, " It's a looooong story, Kookie. " She said as she ruffled my hair. I just nodded as a response.

I loved the way she called me Kookie. It was cute. " Let me go with you, I've got nothing to do anyways. " I requested and she agreed.

When we finished, I helped her carry most of the bags home. " Kookie, you know I can carry these alone right? " She said, " It's fine. "

We've arrived in her home and I helped her put the groceries to where they were supposed to be. " Why not sit down for a while? I'll bring the water over. Consider this as a thank you. " She said, slightly laughing. I nodded and sat on one of the chairs. As I sat down, I saw one of her family pictures of when she was young. I didn't notice that I was smiling to myself again.

She came back with two glasses of water. " So, is she your step mom? " I asked while pointing at the woman who was carrying her as a little toddler on one of the pictures.

" No, " She shook her head, " She's my real birth mom. " I looked at her confusingly, " Then, why don't you have pictures with your step mom? "

" I, u-uhm... Don't you think it's time to go now? " She quickly said while looking at her watch. Mina's obviously trying to change the subject.

" Hey, " I said softly, " You can tell me anything. " I put the glass of water down on the table and held both of her hands.

" You can trust me. I'll always be here for you, and you know that. "