Epilogue

Olivia Benson had been more than nervous on her wedding day. On the day everything was ready and nothing was wrong but Olivia was inside her own head. She continued to ask herself questions that she already knew the answers to. Would Elliot regret hi decision? Would he leave her again? Was this really what she wanted? What if Noah grew up resenting Elliot or her for marrying him? All of her doubt was quickly expelled from her head when Elliot came to her dressing room door to talk to her. He reassured her that none of those things would happen as long as he was alive. Olivia ended up ruining her make-up, because she cried while her and Elliot were talking. Alex, Maureen, Casey, Kathleen, and Lizzie helped her get herself together. Olivia dress was a simple floor length strapless gown and her hair was in a bun on the side of her head. The wedding ceremony was beautiful and everyone tried to hide their tears during Olivia's and Elliot's vows. The Captain, Munch, Amaro, Amanda, Melinda, and Fin all showed up including some of their family. Elliot and Noah had on matching tuxedo's. During the reception everyone danced, ate, and drank. After the wedding had ended and Maureen had taken Noah home with her, Elliot and Olivia headed home. The next morning they headed off to the airport to catch their flight to the Maldives for a week , which was their wedding gift from Munch and Cragen. Olivia and Elliot had just gotten back to the hotel, which ended up with them laying in bed sweaty and exhausted.

"I love you Elliot Stabler."

"I love you Olivia Benson-Stabler." 

A/N: I'm so sorry it took me so long to update, I've had a lot of stuff going on with school and I got super busy. This story has come to its end, but the good news is that I have started writing another story which is a cross over between Once upon a time and Svu. If you haven't seen Once upon a time you should watch it because it's great, but to understand the story you don't have to watch the show. I hope you all will read the next story. Leave comments, likes , or go as far as following me, but no matter what thanks for all the support. Much Love Sammy.