Avoiding

Elliot had done everything in his power to try and talk to Olivia, but she wouldn't answer any of his phone calls or text messages. He called her again and was left to her voicemail. On the other hand Olivia was avoiding Elliot, she ignored every phone call and text message from him. After three days of avoiding him, he finally caught up with her. Olivia had just gotten home from a ten hour shift, when she heard a knock at her door. She didn't bother to look through the peek hole and opened the door to Elliot standing there with a sheepish smile on his face. She was just about to slam the door in his face when he stopped it by putting his hand out.

"Liv..."

"Move your hand Elliot."

"Let me explain."

"I don't want to here it, so move your hand."

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I said I'm not moving my hand."

"I'm not asking, I'm telling, move your god damn hand Elliot before I remove it myself."

"Just let me talk to you for ten minutes."

"Did you not get the message, I didn't answer your calls or your texts, which would indicate that I don't want to here a damn thing that comes out of your mouth."

"Please Liv, I'm really sorry."

"Ok."

"Okay, good or okay I don't give a damn?"

"If I say Okay good, will you leave me alone?"

"Probably not, but if you give me a few minutes for us to have a actual  conversation..."

"Fine. Ten minutes to say whatever you need to say, then you will leave me alone until I contact you."

"Deal." Olivia opened the door and let Elliot in. The apartment wasn't exactly clean, there were toys scattered everywhere. Olivia  went about cleaning a space off on the couch so they could sit.  They both sat down and looked at one another.

"So where is the little guy?"

"Asleep, aren't you here to apologize?"

"Right. Sorry." Olivia nodded her head and let Elliot keep talking.

"I'm sorry about what I said at my apartment, and for insulting you. I shouldn't have said anything like that, I was really angry, but that doesn't justify what I said in anyway. If Tucker makes you happy, then I am happy for you. I still don't like the guy and that will probably never change, but Its not my decision on  who you date. Hopefully you will be able to forgive me, again." Olivia didn't say anything and neither did Elliot. After a minute, Olivia broke the silence.

"You didn't apologize for kissing me."

"What?"

"You kissed me and you didn't apologize so..."

"I didn't know I was suppose to apologize, I mean you kissed me back so I thought..."

"You thought that I wanted you to kiss me and that I liked you kissing me."

"Yea, but I'm sorry if I did something you didn't want me to do."

"No, its not that. I just thought you regretted it."

"I don't regret it do you?"

"I... no I don't regret it."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to try I again?"

"Maybe... just not right now." Elliot was taken aback by her statement, but she did want to kiss him again, just not now.

"Okay, that's fine with me."

"Its late and your ten minutes are up."

"Wait you actually timed me?"

"Yes, you said you needed ten minutes, so that's what I gave you."

"Oh, okay. I should get going, so you can get some rest."

"Alright, Goodnight." Elliot stood and walked to the door with Olivia a few steps behind him. When he got to the door he turned around and looked at her.

"Goodnight, Liv." He turned back around and opened the door, then he walked out. He thought, "she wants to kiss him again." Right now that was enough for him.