Roomates

Olivia Benson hadn't felt the way she did in a long time. She was ecstatic and overwhelmed with happiness. Elliot had just finished putting his last box of clothes in her... their closet. Olivia was sitting on the edge of her bed when Elliot walked out of the closet. He smiled at her and walked over to where she was sitting and Olivia continued grinning like a fool. Elliot put his hands on her cheeks and looked down at her.

"What are you grinning about?" Olivia shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh, I don't know. The love of my life just moved in and I get to have a good meal everyday."

"Oh, is that the only reason you wanted me to move is, because I can cook?"

"Well that among other things."

"What are those other things?" Olivia slowly slid her hands down Elliot's chest and stopped at his pants.

"Well I can show you better than I can tell you." Elliot gently pushed Olivia onto the bed and climbed on to of her. Elliot and Olivia had been living together for two weeks, Noah was also happy t have Elliot living with them too. Elliot sometimes picked him up from school on Friday so he could take Noah and Eli to the park or to the ice cream shop while Olivia was still at work. Tomorrow  was Olivia's and Elliot's anniversary and Elliot had their whole day planned out. He made reservations for dinner and he got tickets to a Broadway show that Olivia had been hinting at that show wanted to see. Kathleen had Noah at her apartment for the night and Elliot was currently sitting at Fin's desk waiting for Olivia to come from the cribs. Olivia walked out of the cribs a few moments later and Elliot continued sitting stunned by Olivia's beauty. Olivia was wearing a plum dress that stopped just above her knees , with a modest neckline, simple jewelry, and black pumps, and her hair was curled just the way he loved it. Elliot finally got up and walked over to Olivia, then handed her a single red rose.

"Hello beautiful."

"Hello handsome." Olivia gave him a chaste kiss on the lips and patted him on his chest.

"Let's get going before we're late." Olivia grabbed Elliot's hand and followed him out of the precinct.

"So are you gonna tell me where we are going?"

"No way." Elliot opened Olivia's door, but Olivia didn't get in

"If you tell me I'll do that thing you like tonight in bed." Olivia whispered seductively

"Naughty. Lieutenant are you bribing me?" Olivia nodded her head and Elliot let out a sigh.

"I do believe that is against the law, so I wont be able to take you up on your tempting offer. Now get in the car or we'll be late." Olivia rolled her eyes as she got in the car and Elliot closed the door The couple finally arrived at a restaurant in upper Manhattan. After their waiter seated them at a table for two. The restaurant was gorgeous and it was decorated beautifully. Olivia wondered how Elliot got them into the restaurant.

"El, no offense, but how the hell did you get us a reservation here?"

"Offense taken." Olivia raised an eyebrow at Elliot.

"I'm kidding. I know the head chef from my culinary class. We kept contact and well its all history after that." Olivia eyes widened at the sight of the prices.

"El, this place is really expensive." Elliot nodded his head and continued looking at the menu.

"I know. Just order whatever you want ."

"El you know I don't care about expensive things, so you didn't have to take me her." Elliot put his menu down and grasped Olivia's hand holding it gently.

"Olivia Benson, I know you don't care about the finer things in life, but if I want to buy you a 50 dollar steak then I will." Olivia nodded her head and picked her menu back up.

"And I get a 75 percent discount for being  friend." Olivia giggled and  they continued to have a good dinner. They stayed at the restaurant for a few hours and after they finished Olivia assumed they were going to head home, but she found out that they had one more stop. Elliot refused to tell Olivia where thy were going and a few minutes later they pulled up to a theatre.

"What are we doing here El?" Elliot turned the car off and looked at Olivia.

"We're at a theatre so we're going to see a Broadway show."

"What show?"

"You'll see when we get in." Elliot started to get out of the car when Olivia grabbed his wrist.

"Come on El, please tell me?" Elliot laughed at Olivia's childlike persona.

"No and if you keep acting like a child I'll start treating you like one. Now lets get going before we miss the beginning of the show." Elliot got out of the car and opened Olivia's door. Elliot got them into the theatre after showing the ticket man their tickets. They walked through the doors and Olivia held in her squeal of excitement, She grabbed Elliot's arm and squeezed it.

"We're seeing Hamilton." Elliot smiled excited and happy that Olivia was excited. He nodded his head and watched as Olivia tried to contain her excitement.

"Come on lets find our seats." They found their seats and Oliva was still holding on to Elliot's hand, while they waited for the curtains to open.

"I can't believe you got us tickets to see Hamilton."

"Well i'll do anything to make you this happy." Olivia smiled and kissed Elliot's cheek.

"I could marry you right now." Elliot looked over at Olivia and smiled, he hoped that she really meant it. The show began and Olivia didn't her eyes from that stage once. The show was coming to an end and Elliot told Olivia that he was going to the restroom.

"You're going to miss the end of the show."

"I'll be fine and you can probably recite the whole thing for me later." Olivia nodded her head and Elliot left the theatre. The show had ended and Olivia realized Elliot was still not back from the bathroom, but before she could get up and look for him, her name was called from the stage. Olivia looked towards the stage and saw Elliot standing there with a microphone in his hand.

"Olivia Benson will you please walk down the aisle, to the stage?" Oliva stood near her seat stunned for a while and then walked down the aisle to the stage. When she got to the stage she looked up at Elliot.

"Elliot what are you doing?" Instead of answering Olivia's question Elliot got down on one knee and pulled out a small velvet box. Olivia's eyes widened and filled with tears. 

"Olivia Margret Benson, you are the love of my life so will you do me the greatest honor and marry me?" Elliot opened  the box and inside was a simple elegant diamond ring. Olivia nodded her head and let the tears fall down her face.

"Yes! Yes! I'll marry you." Elliot guided her onto the stage and slipped the ring onto her finger. The people in the crowded cheered as Olivia and Elliot kissed. Everyone left the theatre but, Oliva and Elliot stayed on the stage holding one another. Olivia pulled away from Elliot and looked at her fiancé.

"I can't believe you got tickets to Hamilton and then proposed to me."

"Well believe it because, soon you're going to be walking down the aisle again."

"How did you get on the stage?"

"I know some people who know some people."

"I love you Elliot Stabler."

"I love you Olivia Benson."

You Came Backजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें