Hudson

Hudson University Zeta Fy  House

Olivia, Fin, and Rollins all walked up to the frat house were their newest case had developed. Rollins knocked on the door and they waited a few beats until a boy opened the door. He looked about nineteen years old and had scruffy blonde hair.

"Who are you?"

"We are detectives from special victims unit and we are here trying to get some insight on the party you all had two nights ago." Rollins said to the boy.

"What do you want to know?"

Fin stepped up closer to the door. "Do you mind if we come in to speak to all of you?"

"Nope come on in." The boy opened the door the rest of the way and there were other men and boys walking around the house. The house smelled like beer and sweat. They were greeted by one other male. Olivia took a step closer to the males in front of them

"We just want to know about the events that happened at the party."

The oldest of the two boys began to speak.

"You know it was a regular party, music and dancing."

"Well do you have a list of all the people that attended the party?"

"Nope it was more like invite a friend and bring a plus one or friends bring friends." The younger frat boy that opened the door looked at the detectives and stepped forward in front of the other boy.

"What's this all about anyways?"

"A girl said that she was assaulted at the party you had two nights ago and we just wanted to see if you all had anything that could help with finding the suspect." Fin said and he looked around the house and back at the boys. Olivia got a message and she checked her phone. Meanwhile Amanda was still asking the boys questions.

"You all wouldn't know anything about that would you?"

"Nope, but if anyone of those sluts are claiming they were raped then they are lying."

Olivia spoke before anyone else could say anything.

"Alright thank you for your help we will be in touch." She ushered the two other detectives out of the frat house.

"Why'd you pull us outta there something wrong?" Rollins asked the lieutenant.

"Rachel just tried to commit suicide and she recanting her statement, I need the two of you to head to the hospital and find out why. Ill head back to the station and get Carisi to look into the frat boys."

"Alright Liv we are on it." And with that Fin and Rollins got into their squad car and headed to the hospital, while Olivia headed back the one six. After about two hours the detectives had convinced Rachel to go through with her statement and Carisi couldn't find anything suspicious about any of the frat boys. Olivia decided that they weren't going to get anywhere else today so she sent everybody home. She got tot her apartment by eight to find Noah still wide awake. After she relived Lucy for the night she played with Noah for awhile and then read him a bed time story which put him to sleep. By ten Olivia was exhausted, she cleaned up the mess she and Noah had made earlier while playing then relaxed on the couch. She started to doze off until her phone made a buzzing sound which meant she had gotten a message. Olivia picked up her phone off the table and opened her message to see it was from Ed.

Hey I  haven't heard from you in a day .

I know and I'm sorry the case.

Its alright, if you don't mind I was thinking we could do dinner this Saturday.

I'll ask Lucy if she can come what time were you thinking?

Around 7.

Sounds good ill text you when I know if I can do it.

Alright good night Liv.

Good night Ed. 

Olivia turned her phone off and wondered if Elliot was going to all or text her. She decided to take a hot bath and when she got out and got ready for bed she checked her phone, nothing. Olivia figured he wasn't going to contact her tonight so she decided to go to bed. Maybe he will call or text Her tomorrow.

A/N: Sorry for updating late. School. Will Elliot call Olivia tomorrow?