Hawaii Part 2

A/N: The start of this chapter is fairly mature so consider yourself warned, ok? Right then! Onwards with the story!

Robin lay back on the bed as she let Ellie take control, the brunette's light kisses soon turning into something that felt hungry, passionate. The longer Ellie took, the more Robin wanted her, but that was the brunette's plan.

"Why do you have to be so mean?" Robin's voice was only just audible as the brunette's lips touched her neck in just the right place and in just the right way.

"I can always stop if you want me to?" Ellie looked straight into her wife's eyes and bit her lip.

The blonde simply grinned and ran her hands through Ellie's hair, pulling her in for a proper kiss. As their lips met, a shiver ran down their spines with a wave of passion they'd almost begun to lose since their argument.

Much to Robin's surprise, Ellie broke the kiss and stared at her from above in silence for a moment. She thought about saying something until the brunette began to take off her bikini in that painfully slow way she knew would drive her mad.

"You're terrible, you know that?" Robin said, taking off her own bikini just as slow. Two could play the teasing game, even if it was the brunette running things.

"You know you love it," Ellie mumbled as she pushed her lips hard against Robin's and pulled the blonde closer to her, receiving a light moan in return. The brunette grinned against Robin's lips and started to grind her thigh in just the right place. It was only a matter of seconds before the blonde's jaw dropped open and her breathing came to a shivering standstill.

The brunette smirked as she began to make her way to the end of the bed until a knock on the door shattered the moment entirely.

"Why does this always happen to us?" Robin's voice was almost a growl as she rolled her eyes. Reluctantly, Ellie got off of the bed, put a robe over herself and opened the door.

"Sorry to interrupt your day, ma'am," the member of staff said, looking bored stupid. His eyes were glazed over, no doubt a result of telling every room on the resort about the same thing. "But I'm here to inform you that a storm is imminent and so the resort would like to advise you to keep doors and windows closed for the next fourty-eight hours."

Ellie smiled. "Thank you for letting me know, I'll just go and close the back doors then."

"Ma'am?" The man said, just as the brunette went to close the door. "If you have any pets or children being looked after, they need to be collected now for health and safety reasons." After a slight half-hearted grin, the man left and made his way down the corridor.

"What was that all about?" The blonde started to leave a trail of kisses along Ellie's neck as the brunette closed the door.

"A storm is heading our way so we have to stay inside for the next fourty-eight hours."

"Well, I'm not complaining then." The blonde pulled her wife in for a slow and sumptuous kiss.

"We need to go and get Bailey to make sure he's safe with us; the resort can't look after him in this situation."

"Oh bless," Robin bit her lip. "You wait here then, and I'll go get him, ok?" She grabbed the other robe from the coat hook and put on the matching slippers.

Ellie raised an eyebrow at the footwear and the blonde shrugged. "This way it looks like I was at the spa and not in the middle of something else." She winked and pecked the brunette on the cheek before leaving the room, her footsteps echoing slightly as she walked down the corridor.

The brunette sighed and smiled to herself. "What did I do to deserve you?" She mumbled, heading back to bed. Thinking back to senior school, Ellie younger self couldn't have imagined the things she'd done. She'd always talked about owning a cafe of some sort with her Mum so that wasn't too much of a surprise, but finding someone that honestly felt like her soulmate?

Ellie giggled at her own thought. Her fourteen-year-old self would have cringed, but there wasn't any other way to describe how much Robin meant to her. Sure they didn't always agree, and they had multiple arguments a week varying from loading the dishwasher wrong to figuring out how Bailey got brownie all over their bedroom walls. But at the end of the day, literally, they'd curl up on the sofa together and watch trashy tv programs until one of them fell asleep. It was usually Ellie, but she didn't mind; the blonde would gently nudge her when it was time to go to bed, often having put Bailey to bed herself to let Ellie nap a bit longer. Soulmate was definitely the right word to use.

The brunette's smile grew even larger as she heard footsteps getting nearer the door, Bailey's voice loud and clear as he sang the alphabet song at the top of his lungs. Sure the alphabet was the wrong order, but to hear him so happy warmed the brunette's heart so much it felt like it would melt.

Ellie closed her eyes and lay back on the bed, the image of her bedside table becoming clearer in her mind; their family photo from the previous Christmas. Ellie was sat in her Dad's armchair with Bailey on her lap and Robin standing behind them. Bailey had been so busy playing with his toys that as soon as he sat on the brunette's lap, he fell fast asleep, his head resting on Ellie's chest. Of course, she hadn't dare move him; he always looked so peaceful when he slept. It was comforting just to watch him breathing. Robin wasn't doing what she was meant to either. Jason had taken the photo but the blonde had timed it so when the flash went off, she was kissing the brunette's forehead.

It was a prime example of Robin doing anything apart from what she was meant to be doing, but that was who she was. Bailey being unable to stay awake because he had been so excited and happy to be around the family was who he was. Ellie being surrounded by her family with all of their quirks and boundless amounts of love was who she was.

"If you've been looking out for me Mum," the brunette muttered as she got up to open the door. "You've done an amazing job. Thank you."

A/N: Whooo! That took a while to write but thank you for hanging on! Hopefully, you all enjoyed that chapter? Let me know with a comment!!! Anyways, updates should be (mostly) back on order now for once a week. Enjoy folks!