Hawaii

Robin placed a kiss on Ellie's neck and grinned. "Just relax ok? We're in Hawaii, not London. There's no-one here but us so forget about the coffee shop for a few hours."

"You know I can't just forget about the shop, Ro. It's like a baby."

"Yes, a baby being looked after by Jason and Kate just as our little baby is being taken care of for the next three hours by well-trained daycare staff. Do you see my point sweetie?" The blonde pulled the brunette's chin up so their lips met.

The spa resort was luscious everywhere you looked. Palm trees shaded the private pools which were right next to the double doors of their apartment. In theory, you could roll out of bed straight into the pool.

Daycare had quite a few children in it, other families apparently having the same idea of a spontaneous get-away. Ellie had been pleased to see a gaggle of toddlers playing in a sandpit when they'd arrived; she knew then that Bailey wouldn't be alone.

"Stop thinking, Ellie."

"What if I was thinking about you?"

Robin smiled against the brunette's lips. "Ok then; what about me were you thinking about?" She got up from the sun lounger and walked past the pool, a cheeky grin growing on her face.

"Let me see if I can remember. You see, you interrupted me." Ellie got up as well and followed the blonde back into the apartment.

"If you've forgotten then I suppose I'll just head to the beach and leave you to remember whatever it was?"

"That would be a shame; it's just coming back to me."

"Oh really? I'm all ears." Robin kept walking backwards until she was sat on the edge of the bed. How, with her powers of heightened clumsiness, she didn't bump into anything was a miracle.

"Let me see," Ellie said, biting her lip. "I was thinking about how," she took another couple of steps towards her wife before stopping and changing the look on her face.

"You never properly close the till so the bearings are getting worn, you don't always dry the cake stands after you clean them so they get funny marks all over them, you make a mess any time you're even near the kitchen, let alone when you cook."

Robin's smile faded and she put her hands up in the air. "Woah, hold on there. I didn't realise this was a roasting session?"

Ellie bit her lip and tried not to laugh. "Since when did you know what roasting was other than in food-related terms?"

"Jason told me when we had dinner at their house a few months ago. He found it funny how I didn't know any 'internet speak' so he taught me some."

"So you're an expert now?"

"Probably."

"Right..."

"What are you thinking now?"

"How sweet you are," Ellie said, taking another step closer to the blonde. "How adorable you are." She stood in front of her wife, their heads almost touching. "How very beautiful you look today."

"Today? Are you saying I didn't look beautiful yesterday?" Robin said, a glint of mischief in her eyes.

The brunette gently punched the blonde's shoulders and rolled her eyes. "If you're going to ruin the moment then I won't bother next time."

Robin laughed and entwined her fingers with Ellie's, kissing the brunette's hand softly. "Sorry, sweetie, I won't interrupt this time."

"I'm glad to hear it," the brunette said, kissing the blonde as they climbed onto the bed.

"I can't remember the last time we did this," Robin mumbled, her voice just a whisper as Ellie left a trail of kisses along her jawline and down her neck.

"Well, I'll make sure you don't forget this then."

A/N: Ooo a VERY different side to Ellie XD Let me know what you think in the comment below. Sorry this was so late - I wanted to make sure it was right considering its different to the rest of the story :p