Once Error calmed down, we fed the kids tacos, hotdogs, catdogs, ketchup, spaghetti, salads, mayo and mustard. Unluckily for us, they had a food fight. Food flew everywhere as me and Ink tried to maintain order. Error went away to find a cure or that's what he said anyways.

After two hours of feeding and cleaning, me and Ink slumped back to back, tired, as the kids complained about how sticky and gross they felt.

Again, it was a struggle to get some of them to bath. Ink took charge of Paper, Fresh, G, Sans, Cross, Fell, and Outer. While I took charge of Horror, Geno, Reaper, Neko, Swap, Dust, Dream and Lust.

It was torture, Lust kept whining, Neko just wouldn't go inside the tub, and I had to chase him until he got tired. I then picked him up and was about to drop him, but he held my hands tightly, unknowingly scratching my arms. I just dipped him alongside Lust, who kept a firm hold on Neko, seemingly afraid of water. Horror chased me around with a huge axe, honestly, how can he even lift it. So, he chased me until Geno and Dream stopped him. I'll make sure later that there are no dangerous things around. I dropped Horror in the tub, and he stared at me creepily as he sunk his body in the tub, but kept his nose up, he gave me a creepy look. Dream was a bit shy, he held onto my arm tightly until he was sure the water is safe. I gently placed him in the tub where he played with Neko.

Geno and Reaper trusted me, on one condition, I won't let them drown, I agreed and they both reluctantly climbed in, then relaxed. Dust was wary, but when I proved him water is not harmful by showing him others as they sat inside the tub, and even drenching myself a bit, he climbed in. In the meantime, Swap had gone into hiding, and so it took me about fifteen minuted to find him, I held him by his ribcage, and forced him inside as he splashed around, but after seeing the others, he calmed down.

And so, after that, I began the process of soaping. Since I had put liquid soap in the tub already, the kids were playing with bubbles, I decided to wash their clothes until they are done. I went to the washer, washed their clothes, and placed them in the drying after draining all the water.

After returning to the bathroom, I opened the door, only to be met with a huge wave of soapy water. It knocked me down on my back, and my body hurt from the impact of both water and the floor. As the water lessened, I stood up and washed the soap off my face. I looked at the kids who were laughing loudly. Ticked off, I prepared the bath again, and forced everyone inside, half just went to the tub on their own accord. That's right, fear me.

After that, I took out Lust and washed the soap off him. Afterwards, I wrapped him up in a fluffy purple towel and made him sit on the side, which I dried up specially for. I did the same with Neko, then Dust, then Horror, then Dream, then Reaper, then Geno, then finally Swap. I returned to the nursery with the skeletons wrapped in fluffy towels.

Ink stood there, smirking smugly at my dripping form. Swap jumped from my arms and joined with others Sanses. They all sat in a circle, on another huge fluffy blanket, holding their towels. Ink came up to me as the others kids talked among themselves.

"Wow, you're dripping soapy wet, what happened?" Ink asked, concern in his tone.

"Flood" I said bluntly.

"Come on, go take a warm shower before you get sick" Ink smiled gently and took my arm, pulling me to the bathroom. I walked along with him without struggle.

"I don't have any clothes in my hands" I told him bluntly, my clothes were in my room.

"Leave that to me" he said before pushing me inside the bathroom and closing the door. I sighed and took a shower after closing the shower curtains.

When I came out, I noticed fresh clothes on the toilet seat. These were my clothes, seems like he broke into my room. I blushed scarlet in embarrassment at the thought of him touching my undergarments. Still, I put them on, my red leggings and black tank top. I exited the shower with a towel wrapped around my hair.

I saw the kids drawing stuff as Ink watched over them. I sat beside him.

"Seems like they are having fun, amiright?" I asked. Ink nodded.

"They are adorable" Ink awwed.

"And punny" I pointed to Fell, Sans, Reaper, Fresh, and Dream huddled together, laughing at each others jokes and puns.

"You're right" Ink smiled.

"I'm back" Error appeared behind us, scaring the crap out of me.

"Sorry for that, here take this" he handed me a blue bundle. Another small skele peeking from behind Error.

"What the hell Error?" I opened the bundle, only to see a face looking up at me. "Oh my skele! He is so adorable!" The other skele walked up to me and I awwed at him.

"This is Littletale Sans, and Dancetale Sans" Error told me, before sitting down on my other side as Dance waddled to me.

"So cute" I cooed at the small bundle of bones and smiled big at Dance Sans, also holding him. The others came running. They all asked if I could show them, I smiled and held the skeleton so that they can see him, some kids talked to Dance about how cool he looked. The others awed loudly, scaring the kiddo as he started crying. Error, panicking, took the kids away to play as I tried to calm the kid.

"Hey hey, shhhh shhhh, its okay, they won't hurt you, its alright" I cooed while rocking Little Sans. G peeked from my shoulder, making faces. After a while, Babybones calmed down and I let G play with him. G is quite mature and smart, well, he is older than other kids here, so, that shouldn't have surprised me.

Babybones reached out, cooeing and making baby skeleton noises, hearts appeared in G's eyes.

"He's so adorable! I think I'm in love" he acted like he was dying from love and cuteness. I smiled.

"Look, your big bro is in love with you cutie" I pecked his cheek as he giggled at me.

So much cuteness, I'm so lucky that I get to take care of skele kids with my two favorite skeles.
____________

Awwe, LittleTale Sans was turned into an infant skele, and he's so adorable. I'm dying from all this cuteness.