Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

"Nightmare and Dream were fighting, then Nightmare shot these weird energy balls in all directions, two were coming towards me and Error but Fresh and Paper saved us. We later found out these spheres hit Sans from other AUs" Ink sighed.

"And so, you need me to take care of them because you don't know how to, amiright?" I asked him just to be sure.

"Yeah" Ink told me with a sheepish smile. I rolled my eyes. "And it will buy us time so that we can figure out how to turn them normal" Ink added, smiling cheerfully.

"You don't need to ask twice, I'm ready" I smiled back. We were at my home because Ink didn't wanted the kids to stay in the void or anti-void. And plus, he deemed it much safer. And my house was spacy and big too, my 'dead' parents were very rich, so it was all good.

"Thanks!" Ink hugged me tightly. I patted his back. The kids were chasing Error around, and it was funny seeing Error being bullied by some bunch of hyped kids.

"They're so adorable anyways" I looked at them, not noticing the jealous look that spread across Ink. He parted and watched the munchkins with me.

G came up to me and climbed on my lap.

"Hey G, you okay?" I asked.

"Just tired" he yawned, I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Alright then, you can sleep on me" I gently patted his back..... Or ribcage while humming a soft tune. Sans walked up to me and looked up at me sweetly.

"Hehe, sure kiddo" I placed him on my lap and he curled up with me and G. I patted him too and spread out my legs to get comfortable. Soon, Swap came, followed by Fell and others. Error was lying on the floor, exhausted. All other kids sat around me as Ink turned the floor into a fluffy mattress, and a fluff wall behind me. I gave him a gratitude filled smile. He smiled back before leaning his head on my left shoulder.

All the kids curled themselves around me and Ink. G and Sans in my arms, Paper and Fresh in Ink's arms, since Ink was leaning close to my left side, Horror curled up on my right side and Geno curled up on Ink's left side. Cross and Dust curled up in between my legs, Fell on my right shoulder and Swap on Ink's left shoulder. Dream and Lust curled up between Ink's legs and Reaper, Outer and Neko all curled on my right side, leaning their head on my leg. To be honest, it was cute.

"(Y/n), can you sing a song?" Swap asked. Everyone agreed. With a sigh, I obliged to their small wish.

I sang a lullaby, and the kids were out in no time, not just them, but Ink fell asleep too. Unbeknownst to me, Error snapped a picture of us.

I woke up to find Error watching me. I smile at him sleepily. A blush spread across his face, but soon disappeared.

"Wake them up, its time for them to get fed" Error pointed out.

"Awwe, but they look so adorable" I whined with a pout, clutching G and Sans closer. Error blushed more at my face, but it seemed like he snapped as he saw the two bundles of joy in my arms.

"Wake them up! Its time for eating!!! Thy can't sleep longer!! Get away!" He stood up and screamed like a madman, trying to wake up the kids. I snickered as the others woke up with a start, the kids huddled closer to me as Error shot his strings in all directions, except mine. Ink stood up and ran to stop the glitch. For a second, Ink managed to calm Error, but as he saw us, he went berserk again. As the kids realize he wasn't hurting them, they began enjoying the scene. I laughed with them. We adjusted our positions, so Fell and Swap were on my shoulders. Lust was on my head, Dust, Horror and G on my crossed legs. Sans, Reaper and Cross right in front. The others were on my sides. We watched as Error ran around shooting his strings in all directions as Ink chased him with his paintbrush, trying to calm him down.