Chapter 17

Betty Pov:

I went home that night ready to sleep but I was too worried about Jug. I waited for him to call but I got nothing. Then, out of the blue I got a message...

Sweet Pea: Hey Is this Blondie?

Betty: Blondie who?

Sweet Pea: Betty.

Betty: Yes, why? Where is Jughead?

Sweet Pea: we got in a fight.

Betty: OMG where is he?? WTF SWEET PEA!

Sweet Pea: Dw he won anyway. But I'll get my pay back.

I left Sweet Pea on read and called Jughead. Straight to voiceMail. "Jughead, if you hear this please answer me and tell me where you are." I was worried sick so I decided to leave my house by going out my window so my mum wouldn't see me and find Jughead. The first place I went was his trailer but he wasn't there. I kept looking and looking until I decided the serpent Bar is where he would be. I walked in and there he was. One cut on his face but besides that he was fine. "Jug." He turned around and faced me. "What are you doing here?" Jughead says in a grumpy tone. "You didn't answer me and Sweet Pea message me telling me you two got into a fight and that he wants revenge because you won." I say, Jughead lets out a giggle. "Yeah I guess I did win." I hated seeing Jughead all moody so I decided to take him by the arm and take him back home to my place. "Hold still" I say putting cream on his cut and stitching it. "Ow!" He yells. "Shush, my mum is sleeping" we both giggle. "All better" I say while adjusting the band aid. "God, your beautiful'' Jughead says with a smile on his face. "Naw, shut up" I say while still fixing his band aid. "I love you, Betty Cooper '' smile and stop "Jughead Jones, I love you" he smiles and we kiss them the kiss got deeper and I could tell I was completely in love with Jughead Jones.

Jughead's Pov:

Betty's house was probably one of my favourite places to hangout with Betty, her bed was comfortable and big enough for us so when we woke up in the morning it was just so perfect. "Good morning, gorgeous" I say to the Betts, "morning." She replies with a kiss. "Sorry, morning breath" I say with a giggle, "shut up" Betty laughs. I love the way she gets my humour and giggles at the little things I say, I just love her. "Jughead, I'm worried about you and Sweet Pea" I also love it when she cares. "Betty, you have nothing to worry about, okay." I say with a little smile. "Well, we better get up" I say while putting on my top and pants and Betty putting on a skirt and a long sleeve top. "Pops?" Betty says smiling, "ah, where else" we laugh and both make our way there for some breakfast. Well enjoying out breakfast we notice Archie talking to someone in a booth. "Who's he talking to Jug?" We both duke down a little so they don't notice us. "Is that Sweet Pea?" Says Betty and my heart stops. Was my best friend talking to my enemy? My brain was firing questions at me. I couldn't help myself. I just got up and went over there and Betty was saying stuff but I couldn't hear because I was too focused on getting over there. "Hey, Archie. Sweet Pea." They both say hey back. "Didn't know you guys were friends" I say. Archie replies saying that he was saving the table for Veronica and then sweet pea just randomly came in and sat there. But Archie wasn't lying cause right after I got up Veronica walked in. And sweet pea got up to where I followed him outside. "Why, why are you trying to become friends with my mates?" I say, "haha, I'm not I'm trying to get information out of them so I can ruin you." I go to talk back but then Sweet Pea cuts me off, "Jughead, I think I found the perfect way to hurt you" sweet pea says calm lee and looks inside the window at pops and looks at Betty. "This is not over.." 

1 week later, This had to be ended this storm of madness between sweet pea and I. I had to do something. So I called him over to my trailer and to have a talk. "Sweet pea, why are you doing this?" I ask him "I-i, I'm sorry I don't think anyone understands. Before I became a serpent there was a girl I dated named Sarah and she was like Betty." Sweet Pea stopped mid conversation and pulled out a picture of him and a blonde girl, which was Sarah. "She died in a car crash and I miss her. And Betty reminds me of her so much, she made me crazy and I'm truly sorry." I felt sorry for Sweet Pea. I never knew this happened to him. "I'm sorry to hear that. What happens now?" I say back to Sweet Pea. He looks at me and just gets up and walks out to open my front door. And before he leaves and looks at me one last time and says "Jughead, I'm leaving Riverdale. I'm leaving the serpents. I'm going to forget my past. So is Toni" he says i get up and nod my head and he leaves.