Chapter 14

Jughead's Pov:

Walking through the door was yes Alice Cooper, she noticed me straight away and decided to come up to me. "Hope you got what you wanted" I looked at Alice still shook on the news that I heard from Cheryl. "It's not what I wanted. I never wanted to split apart Betty and you." Alice rolls her eyes giving me a sassy look "Alice cut it. I'm sick of this. I'm in love with Betty, why can't you just understand that." I say well Alice laughs "because Jughead you don't know what Love is. And besides that you're a serpent and serpents are not good people." I get up and take Alice outside of pops "okay you know what Alice I'm done ok. Why do you hate serpents so much it's like saying that you hate yourself." Alice froze, "what did you just say?" Alice's eyes filled with fear. "You heard me. I know of your past Alice." Alice freaked out and walked away. I headed back into pops and signed some papers to start my new job. I put on my uniform and got to work.

Betty's Pov:

Jughead was out working today for his new job so I thought I'd have a 'B & V' day with Veronica obviously. We decided to meet at her house and make our way to the mall for a shop day. We arrived at the mall and walked around and looked at stuff. "So B, you and Jughead have obviously had sex right?" I smiled and laughed "yes Veronica, why you asking?" Veronica smirked "hahah, I'm just having a girly talk with you Betty. So how many times have you guys done it?" I hit Veronica "that's private information V, but I can tell you we have done it more than once'' I wink and we both laugh. "What about you and Archie aye" I say well hitting Veronica "oh my god like we have sex everyday I'm not even joking. That's why I can't wait to get a house with Archie '' Veronica starts to say well daydreaming. "Wait you want a house with Archie just so you can fuck everyday?" I say well being confused "Of course not hahah. I wanna live with Archie because we have that connection and we get along with each other so well" Veronica says well smiling at me. "Veronica, you're gonna be having a baby and living with Archie. All you guys need to do is get married" I smile. "I want that so bad." After a while of gossiping we decided to head back to Back. Veronica drops me off at Jughead's trailer and V and I say goodbye and walk into the trailer to see Jughead cooking dinner. "Hey baby" I say abs walk over and give Jug and kiss. "How was you first day of work?" I say well smiling at Juggie. "It was good, yeah was good but also kinda interesting." "Why what happened?"Jughead looks up at me and smirks "found out that your mum... was a serpent" my heart feels with anger and I felt like slapping my mum. "Are you serious?" Jughead nods his head. "What the FUCK! Are you serious? oh my god. AHHH. She won't let me love you because you're a serpent but she was one!?" I yell and scream and lay on the floor and scream into a pillow. "Haha you're adorable when you're mad" Jughead says smiling. "Betty serpents can't betray or be rude or any shit to another serpent. And by blood your mum is still kinda a serpent so if you don't want her to be rude and shit to you anymore. And it kills me to say this but you would have to become a.... serpent"